  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 3321 – 3340 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

(...) Absolutely. TLC makes money whether we buy bricks or sets, either from retailers or directly from TLC. The question becomes the number of middlemen involved in the transaction. Tom, I agree with all the points you've just made.. I want to see (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.203)

  Re: My castle redone in a Gothic Rayonette style

(...) Well, that mish-mash is what makes your style so unique, IMHO! I love it and it fits well in your late town (may it rest in peace). <grin> There was a reason why you won CLSOTW, Brad... your theme mixing is definitely refreshing and special! (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.203)

  Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

HOW TO DO BULK SALES IN THE 21st CENTURY ~~~...~~~ Be prepared, this is long... I hope you find it is worth reading. I think it is time we stopped guessing what The LEGO Group's real costs are. None of us know; period. Some people with actual TLC (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general) !

brad
(score: 0.203)

  Re: Red White and Blue Eiffel Tower

Looks pretty good! Is the design the same as your blue one or did you tweak it? Brad Rick Kujawa <spacerocks@iname.com> wrote in message news:FttyAp.JA7@lugnet.com... (...) eiffel (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.203)

  Re: Divers set 6560 is great for castle parts!

(...) I picked up a Bat lord's Castle (isn't it "Knight" lord's castle?) as well. Actually, I really like the columns and arches in this set, so I was quite happy with it - especially since I got it on that day when it was only $25! I can't wait to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.202)

  Re: Star-Wars Themed Night Club

Yep - I actually have a lot of LEGO electronics (lights, motors, fiber-optics), but I haven't yet installed it in the city. Dave Johann <hardcoredj@techie.com> wrote in message news:FtsLxL.Du7@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.202)

  Re: Star-Wars Themed Night Club

(...) themes. I (...) UFO (...) thanks for the compliments! (...) Yep - I suppose that as I wrote the description, it evolved into something more like Dave & Busters. We have a Dave & Busters here in Irvine, CA (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.202)

  Star-Wars Themed Night Club

This is a night club I built for my town modeled on an Ewok village. Everyone is dressed in Star Wars attire, and there are various Star Wars "games" to play in the club. Here is the link: (URL) is the link to my main site: (URL) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.town) !

brad
(score: 0.202)

  Re: Character for grabs...

(...) I saw that shoulder piece in my big ugly pile of unsorted LEGO the other day and wondered what it was. Now I know! Thanks (...) Thanks for the compliments - Yes I combine architectural elements, and populate sub-sections with themed (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

brad
(score: 0.202)

  Re: Star-Wars Themed Night Club

(...) to (...) 2nd (...) Thanks, LEGO City 1 actually just started out as a way to fill up half of an empty room, and I was actually more interested in having a train layout than any sort of town. I had the castle left-over from old Christmas (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.202)

  Re: Character for grabs...

(...) Hmm - If we blow that up to human scale, that's saying that "architecture is an appendage of humans" vs "humans are an appendage of architecture." I suppose the first one (which would follow your building styles) is more sensible. Bah Humbug! (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

brad
(score: 0.202)

  Re: Star-Wars Themed Night Club

Dave Johann <hardcoredj@techie.com> wrote in message news:FtrGBE.7xq@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks - There is actually a bit of an interesting story on the history of this building. A while back I gave my fiancee a list of sets that would be "ideal" (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.202)

  Re: Character for grabs...

That's a cool idea to combine castle and space? parts together like that. I just end up using the figures in their "stock" configurations. (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

brad
(score: 0.202)

  Re: Star-Wars Themed Night Club

(...) Jar (...) Thanks - Actually, I rather like my Jar Jar figure, but people sure do love to hate him, so I figured they would enjoy beating him up! (...) Yep - I have a lot of curves in my roads to accomodate my rail-road curves. I designed my (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

brad
(score: 0.202)

  Re: Site Updated

Your models are always really neat. Which stations are new? 2 & 3? My favorite is #7 Brad Tom Duggan <legotom1@aol.com> wrote in message news:FtnGAu.F1w@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.202)

  Divers set 6560 is great for castle parts!

I just recieved 2 6560's from KBKids.com for about $35 each (origonally, they were $70). The piece collection in this set is hard to see since Lugnet doesn't have instructions posted. However, I decided to take a chance, and I'm glad I did? Each set (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.202)

  Re: Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper

Wow! That is a really great web site. I like your castle Peter. I can't wait to see it done! Brad Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FtnLwp.9yu@lugnet.com... (...) link? (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.202)

  Re: Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper

Nope - Never been there. Sounds cool though! I got the idea for the periodic show from hotels in Las Vegas like the Mirage, the Belagio, and Treasure Island. These hotels put on lavish (and undoubtedly expensive) shows every hour (or even more (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.202)

  Re: Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper

(...) Thanks for the compliments. I'll try to post more detailed shots when I do another "official" photo shoot of the city. In the mean time, my fiancee is only letting me take a couple of shots for free on each of her "snapshot" rolls. Brad (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.202)

  Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper

Hi, I just finished off my first Ninja-themed building. It actually ended up being the largest building in my city (at 13 stories). Here is a picture: (URL) is a link to my main web page: (URL) me know what you think! Brad (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.202)

More:  Next Page >>