 Castle / 4471
Re: Divers set 6560 is great for castle parts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 23:39:48 GMT

6560 is a better castle part collection than the Bat Lord's Castle was--
particularly since the castle I'm currently working on borders on a cliff
wall. :)
I picked up a Bat lord's Castle (isn't it "Knight" lord's castle?) as well.
Actually, I really like the columns and arches in this set, so I was quite
happy with it - especially since I got it on that day when it was only $25!

I can't wait to see your castle.  Please post pictures to LUGNET when you are
done!

Actually, I intend to use all those BURPS from 6560 for my Aquarium expansion
(old picture; http://members.home.net/hmltn1/city2/aquarium.htm )

Brad