  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 321 – 340 of about 3900.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

(...) I would expect that LEGO Direct will want to pick the company who prints and ships the shirts. If you know of alternatives to CafePress.com, be sure to let Brad Justus know! --Todd (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 0.769)

  Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)

In lugnet.lego, Jason Whittenburg writes: [snip!] (...) Agreed- LEGO agrees that someone needs to address the community, then decide who... (...) Brad Justus is Senior Vice President of LEGO Direct See also this post: (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 0.766)

  Re: polybag Ninja, RR, Adventure...

(...) Hey Matt, check the KB toystore of the 91 fwy at the Mckinnley exit in Corona. I saw the $9.99 repacked Rock Raiders game for PC with the White Ninja (small box) included there. It seems that different KB stores have been getting old LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad, justus
(score: 0.765)

  Re: 4819 avalible for 2.99 at S@H!! (Chrome set Rebel Chariot)

Just called today RE the chrome 4819 set. Attempted to order them, but the customer service rep saw two big gooseeggs in the inventory category. She said that there was no way she could sell them to me if they weren't in the inventory. Yes, I did (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

brad, justus
(score: 0.764)

  Ideas for Lego (2002-3) Onwards?

Attn : Lego UK Ltd Lego Futura Lego Direct Mr Brad Justus. LUGNET readership.. Dear Sirs ( with apologies), As a long term fan of your construction toys and products I would like to suggeste the following ideas for 2003 onwards. (I have used this (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 0.763)

  Re: So did you wonder about me?

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:G3oBzE.5yt@lugnet.com... (...) Glad to hear it! (...) actually (...) address. Understandable. (...) Note - you may want to develop a signature with your title at TLC in it, similar to (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.terms)

brad, justus
(score: 0.763)

  Re: Are we all too nice?

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G305zG.JLu@lugnet.com... (...) & #4 (...) that (...) recall (...) I think it happened in RTL. Someone posted as Brad Justus, claiming all devote followers to be rubes. -- -Rob. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad, justus
(score: 0.763)

  Re: Lego To Close Molding, Processing at Enfield, CT plant

(...) I agree. I also noticed that section, but here are some blurbs which caught my eye: What did we learn? <snip> We need to focus on strengthening our direct consumer access and on building stronger consumer relations. <snip> What have we (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.762)

  Re: Status for Train Show?

(...) Steve,I am in contact with Brad Justus.He has offered us help and i am waiting to hear back from him again.I emailed him a list of things we may need(plates,tress/flowers and a K8((larry suggested that)) ......... Brad also asked how many (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

brad, justus
(score: 0.762)

  Online LEGO users design their own sets

Taken from : (URL) LEGO users design their own sets. ---...--- The LEGO Company now gives consumers power over product development, including the extraordinary step of letting online users design their own LEGO® products. "We have always believed (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.announce)

brad, justus
(score: 0.761)

  Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home

OK -- it took a little longer than we thought, but we've secured a supply of the LEGO "Chrome Knights" sets. They are now available from LEGO Shop At Home (1.800.453.4652) for $4.99 each. Currently, only sets 4816, 4817, and 4818 are in stock; we're (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle) !!

brad, justus
(score: 0.761)

  (related facts, statements, bios, etc.)

Taken from: (URL) Company ---...--- Want to know more about LEGO Company? Go to (URL) Direct ---...--- LEGO Direct was established to nurture the relationship with the core LEGO constituency and so help build the strongest brand in the world among (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.announce) !

brad, justus
(score: 0.760)

  (canceled)

brad, justus
(score: 0.754)

  Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

Brad Justus of LEGO Direct approached us last week with a bold new idea: He would like to allow the community to design its own collection of LEGO branded items, to be sold online by The LEGO Company through a third party such as CafePress.com, with (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.general) !!

brad, justus
(score: 0.754)

  (canceled)

brad, justus
(score: 0.753)

  TLC: Use annual contests for Classically-designed set releases!

Hi fellow droolers. There's a lot of good designs already in this Classic Space contest, and it really got me to thinking. I would spend sick money on the LL-932 (?), super-gigantor Galaxy Explorer's 'big brother' set submitted recently. I'm sure (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space) !

brad, justus
(score: 0.753)

  Differences Between US and Canadian S@H Catalogs

Dear Brad Justus, To this date the Shop at Home (S@H) catalog for Canada has had different contents than the US one (US having extra pages) even though both countries now order from the same US location. My question is why can I not get a US catalog (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 0.751)

  the best laid plans of mice and men

As many of you are aware, tomorrow (September 11) is the scheduled launch date for the new LEGO.com (aka "LEGO.new"), which features a new interface and content architecture as well as the introduction of LEGO Shop At Home online and to several (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general) !

brad, justus
(score: 0.748)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) I believe that LEGO can maintain its lead by continuing to design high-quality building sets which appeal to progressively larger market segments, but that the ultimate winner will not be the one who designs and sells the best sets. The leader (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands) !

brad, justus
(score: 0.748)

  Re: Lego Zomer Catalogs

"Wessel Burgers" <wessel_b@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Fzzy3D.67E@lugnet.com... (...) Volgens de post van Brad Justus kunnen we vanaf 11 september S@H dingen (sets, bulkpacks, servicepacks etc.) via Internet bestellen. Zie: (URL) Buiting Visit (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.nl)

brad, justus
(score: 0.748)

More:  Next Page >>