 Marketplace / Shopping / 6038
Re: polybag Ninja, RR, Adventure...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 20:22:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Matthew Ferguson writes:
I thought I read somewhere that someone saw polybag ninja sets (raft and
glider) somewhere.  Does anyone know anything about it?  Was it in the
states and was it just a few select stores?  I would love to get my hands on
them to finish my ninja collection.  So far I am only missing the non U.S.
sets of all my collections I know of.  Is TLC slowly releasing the previous
'Kabaya' sets to the U.S.?  I don't know about everyone else but my pockets
are deep enough to pay 10-20 dollars for an import Kabaya set.

Hey Matt, check the KB toystore of the 91 fwy at the Mckinnley exit in
Corona.  I saw the $9.99 repacked Rock Raiders game for PC with the White
Ninja (small box) included there.  It seems that different KB stores have
been getting old LEGO software with the small promo sets (different ones).
Also a Longs Drug store I went to here in Rancho Cucamonga had some
Adventurer (Jungle) and Tech bike sets for $2.99.  You may want to see if
S@H has any of these items available in reference to Brad Justus' letter to
LUGNET stating that more promos would become available.
Happy Hunting!
Aaron