 Marketplace / Shopping / 6048
Re: polybag Ninja, RR, Adventure...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 12:27:51 GMT

I found both 3017 and 3109 in a ShopRite supermarket in Wilminton, Delaware
about a month ago, and in a Kroger supermarket in Dayton, Ohio about a
week ago.

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Walsh writes:

"matthew ferguson" <raptor13@zianet.com> wrote in message
I thought I read somewhere that someone saw polybag ninja sets (raft and
glider) somewhere.  Does anyone know anything about it?  Was it in the
states and was it just a few select stores?  I would love to get my hands • on
them to finish my ninja collection.  So far I am only missing the non U.S.
sets of all my collections I know of.  Is TLC slowly releasing the • previous
'Kabaya' sets to the U.S.?  I don't know about everyone else but my • pockets
are deep enough to pay 10-20 dollars for an import Kabaya set.

I think you are talking about these:

3017 Ninja Spider - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3017
3019 Big Bat - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3019
1269 White Ninja - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1269

I found these sets at Food Lion stores near me earlier this year (3017 and
3019 were together, 1269 was later in the year) but it has been a while
since I have seen any of them.  If you want any of them let me know, I have
extras of all of them, 3017 and 3019 are available on Brickbay right now
(Brick Depot).

You should be able to find the Kabaya sets at Matt Chiles' store,
http://www.insidethevault.com.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com