 Castle / 6864
Re: 4819 avalible for 2.99 at S@H!! (Chrome set Rebel Chariot)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 18:44:31 GMT

Just called today RE the chrome 4819 set. Attempted to order them, but the
customer service rep saw two big gooseeggs in the inventory category. She
said that there was no way she could sell them to me if they weren't in the
inventory.

Yes, I did mention other people had ordered them and quoted the message from
Brad Justus. I asked her to see about asking a manager, however; she ignored
the request and told me that anyone who claimed to have ordered them from
S@H was lying. Heh.

Anyways, I suppose I'll call later this week and try again.

-Kyle

In lugnet.announce, Jonathan McKay writes:
Well,
I haven't seen any posts about this so........

The 4th castle chrome set, 4819 is availible at S@H for $2.99 US!!!!!!!!

Now this is good and great, but just remember, none of the chrome sets are
in their computers, so you have to insist that they DO EXIST, and are not
next year's sets. (I spent 15 confusing minutes trying to get 2 of each
chrome set)
The set's name is rebel chariot, and it comes with 2 figs!!

I'm exited about this set being cheap, (and I did double check this with the
sales rep.) and so I thought I'd spread the word.

-Jonathan

P.S- If this post should not be in .announce, please tell me for future
reference.