  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2741 – 2760 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Cathedral of Ice MOC

I sent it. Hakan Tandogan <hakan@iconsult.com> wrote in message news:yxwitow9vgh.fsf...plus.de... (...) the (...) this (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.227)

  Re: For you German speakers

Go to (URL) the option to translate a web page from German to English. Copy in the URL and hit the button. Voila! You get the page translated into (rather comical and error-filled) English. Its good enough to understand. I hope that helps! Brad (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

brad
(score: 0.227)

  Cathedral of Ice MOC

This is my most complex CAD structure yet. Here is an overall view: (URL) is the index to all the pictures: (URL) call it the Cathedral of Ice because the two towers look like huge icicles. I based this building on the general shape of Cologne (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.build.arch) !

brad
(score: 0.227)

  Re: Cathedral of Ice MOC

Yep - Actually, the Paradisa windows would be the most effective torture. I have a few of the corners, but none of the straight ones. As for the white round arches, at least the new 7315 (Solar explorer) has 4 of these. Now, I need the inverse (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.227)

  Re: Cathedral of Ice MOC

Thanks Rob, I've emailed you the instructions for loading the special parts and all the .dat files. If anyone else wants them, its easy for me to re-forward this email . Rob Drechsel <littleshrimp27@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.227)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Dec 6 - Dec 12, 2000

They always have crappy specials near Christmas! Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message news:3A2E7DB5.EEB07D...ape.com... (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.227)

  Re: Cathedral of Ice MOC

Thanks for all the compliments. This one actually took several days to complete. Most of my CAD creations are done in a few hours. I guess CAD building is much faster than real building. I'm looking forward to getting access to my entire REAL (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.227)

  Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G8tCMC.3MI@lugnet.com... (...) This past weekend I didn't hear anything about the T-shirts, in fact, I had forgotten about it myself. Yesterday I did email Brad though about doing some (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.227)

  Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

(...) I've been wondering about this for a month now. LD's idea was such a kind gesture, it's really not my place to push it. I can say, I am personally saddened to see LD drop interest in their idea. They had sounded so excited about it when we met (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.227)

  Re: 6002 halfpart FINAL version (hopefully for real this time)

Hi Mark, That looks great! Also, I'm really happy with your revised 2572. I'm building a Paradisa cathedral with the new parts. Thanks a lot! P.S. Any chance of getting the 6060.dat ( 1x6x3 & 1/3 half-arch) modified so that it matches the new 2572 (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

brad
(score: 0.227)

  Re: Town photos

That's a pretty cool town. I look forward to seeing more pictures. Chuck Rex <chuckrex@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G4r6sF.MD8@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.227)

  Re: MOTM entrance question

I would trust you. Terry K <legoverse@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G4yK5F.8F5@lugnet.com... (...) some (...) Or (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

brad
(score: 0.227)

  Re: Life on Mars Mini-Figs

(...) I like the martians very much (though I don't have one yet). It's a cool and modular design, you can reuse the arms (and also the torso, I guess), for other stuff. And the faces look - well, partly mean, partly neat, anyway interesting. Well (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.space)

brad
(score: 0.227)

  Re: I want cars with doors

That's an interesting point. I recall back when all town sets included at least one pair of car doors. Now, they almost never come with doors! Anakins Pod-racer comes with two blue ones. I think that one of the other pod-racers in the big SW (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  NDAs

(...) I think this is a great question.... it gets to the heart of why companies share preannounced info with the general public (or rabid fans, or some spectrum of in between). My comments are more about the train summit but I suspect Steve or Tim (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: This is not a meeting with Lego Direct.

(...) Yes there is some validity to it and I feel your pain. (hopefully it's not as bad as mine when I first learned that there was a secret pipeline for parts somewhere Down Under) I think the point you make is more valid for the CAD summit than (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Monorail parts

I'd love to see some of that stuff! I can't afford to buy the plastic kind. If only someone would create virtual monorail parts! norbert grellneth <grellneth@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G4v3Mn.DKs@lugnet.com... (...) etc. ? (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Shipping from Canada to US questions

Brad, As far as I can remember, shipping from Canada to the US has no problems. Most of the issues come from the US to Canada. Scott S. -- Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company www.sanburnsystems.com Scott E. Sanburn, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Target Sale - $67 for 6098 (King Leo's Castle), 5987 (Dino Research), 5600 (Radio Control Racer)

These were all on sale for $67. This isn't a huge discount, but 5987 is a fairly new set, so I think this is pretty good. This was in Orange County, CA. I assume that it is nation-wide. The sale goes until 12/2. (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.226)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) Well, no, actually, it was a Non-PR-department employee acting on their own behalf. A good guess, though. BTW, it's interesting that you should mention the PR department; one other thing I said two posts up was (I'm reinserting this here)... (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.226)

More:  Next Page >>