 Town / 1849
Re: Town photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 04:41:54 GMT

That's a pretty cool town.  I look forward to seeing more pictures.

Chuck Rex <chuckrex@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I have posted some new photos of my town.  There are no full city shots,
because I could not get any I liked enough to share. I have to find
something to blot out the furniture and such in the room. Maybe after the
new City Hall is built- (see the groundbreaking.) But anyway, here-

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=chuckrex