 Town / 1837
Re: Town photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 16:09:05 GMT

In lugnet.town, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.town, Chuck Rex writes:

I have posted some new photos of my town.  There are no full city shots,
because I could not get any I liked enough to share. I have to find
something to blot out the furniture and such in the room. Maybe after the
new City Hall is built- (see the groundbreaking.) But anyway, here-
Hey Chuck,pics. look great.I like the riot scene(looks like it could be the
seen in Columbus,Ohio after my Michigan Wolverines crushed the Ohio state
buckeyes 10 days ago:-)  )
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=chuckrex

Wait until I get the soccer stadium set up. Then the rioting really starts!

I was in Columbus last week, and my cousin said that the post-game riots
happen every year, it was just that this year it got news coverage....