  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2661 – 2680 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) So you would prefer to hear about the Fort Legoredo's from some AFOL posting that he just found out that S@H got a bunch in and he just bought them all? What is different from Brad telling us "hey Shop at Home got this pile of nice sets" and a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) This is a little ironic. For years the community tried to get TLC involved and to participate and now it's trying to keep them out. There has to be a reason for this which we (the end-users of Lugnet) will most likely never know. I sort of (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Forming a Southern California Lego Train Club

I'm aware many of you have heard this somewhere, sometime, before but on Saturday, March 24, in Mission Viejo CA, there will be a very important meeting held. One that I and other like myself hope will finally get the Southern California Lego Train (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

brad
(score: 0.230)

  Re: Next Meeting - I'll make a decision this weekend

Hey Brad, Just fire the landscapers and we'll finish the job with LEGO on the 23rd. Just think of the possibilities!!!...!!! An outdoor monorail and town, maybe a castle theme? B. ----- Original Message ----- From: Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.229)

  Re: March 24th doesn't look good - Proposal to change meeting to April 14th

Brad, I'm replying here because my email keeps kicking by my replies to your email. Although I'd be disappointed to have to wait a couple extra weeks April is okay with me. I'd rather wait than host the meeting somewhere else. However if the group (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.229)

  NOT the Queen's English (was re: Lugnet Guide a lot less convenient today)

(...) Hey, I resemble that nasturtium! I'll have you know that I too cringe when I hear that phrase (no offense, Brad!). It also pains me that I have seen two people on Lugnet who certainly should have known better write "between you and I". And (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brad
(score: 0.229)

  Re: LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000

(...) Brad Justice (09/dec/99): "...we take one more step towards reaching our strategic intent : we want to be the strongest brand in the world amongst families by the year 2005" Scott A (10/dec/99): "Before promoting the Lego "brand", I'd sort the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.229)

  Re: inevitable survey thread >_<

(...) The huge one, Flying Ninja Fortress. (...) I like the new spiky plant element, and the decorative fish statue. (...) I like the robbers in the 1998 subtheme. The ninja princess is the only figure I don't have. Can someone please show me a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

brad
(score: 0.229)

  Re: What's that, under there???

I think it's Brad, and he's signaling that the IOLTC should exclude Canada. >;^D (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.229)

  Re: 6566 Bank Set

Hey Brad Thanks a million on the advise and for copying it...I am (can be) a tad bit lazy sometimes....I thought lugnet.town would be an appropriate spot to post it...but the lugnet.market.etc.... would also give it some additional exposure. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.229)

  IOLTC the final word!!!!!!!!

I'm really not sure how much clearer this can be! This mail list provides a mechanism for LEGO Train Club representatives (that's us!) to discuss topics, in a ***non-public*** forum, related to: communication with LEGO Direct, exhibiting LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.229)

  Re: IOLTC Update

I'm not sure why forming a mailing list to all the LTCs (in North America or world, whatever) is such a big deal. People, relax a bit! This list provides a mechanism for LEGO Train Club representatives (that's us!)to discuss topics, in a non-public (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

brad
(score: 0.229)

  Re: Power Plant

To: Brad Hamilton, Mayor Bricktopia (URL) Bregnerod Power Systems Bregnerod (URL) have been informed of the pollution and cost problems related to your recent investment in a conventional generator based electrical power plant. Bregnerod Power (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.229)

  Re: More 2001 Star Wars, Studios, and LOM

Are you sure that the AT-ST is only $9.97? That seems pretty reasonable for that set. I woudl have expected more like $15 or $20. Kevin McMillin <mcmillins@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:G5sG8J.G8s@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

brad
(score: 0.228)

  Re: My School of Design and Architecture

Brad, I'm delurking to say that is one of the most wonderful and memorable MOCs ever! Truely a masterpiece. I totally agree with leaving that structural cylinder open. Can you tell me how you made that curved, ribbed area at the bottom and back of (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.228)

  Re: Is 6776 Ogel Control Center available?

(...) Hey Brad, How's it going? Rained so much this weekend I thought I'd see an ark floating down the 405. Don't know about the Control Center being available yet, but I was able to pick up a 6771 Ogel Command Striker at the new LIC. They got 8 of (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.228)

  Re: 7151 Sith Infiltrator $10

For those of you that don't have it, I highly recommend this set. Its a great "gray" parts pack, and the model looks a lot more cool when you build it than it does on the box. Daniel Barrett <danielbarrett@earthlink.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

brad
(score: 0.228)

  Re: Clearance Sets at Zellers

(...) Hi Brad where about do u live in Canada? Tim Deering P.S. do u have Yahoo Messenger. (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

brad
(score: 0.228)

  Re: Clearance Sets at Zellers

(...) Hi Brad where about do u live in Canada? Tim Deering (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

brad
(score: 0.228)

  Re: new site

Looks nice. Do you have larger pictures of the tiger hawk and S24. They look neat. Brad Robert Thomas <nryche@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G5oJvq.L9F@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.228)

More:  Next Page >>