 Marketplace / Shopping / 6889
Re: Is 6776 Ogel Control Center available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 01:58:42 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Brad Hamilton writes:
The S&H catalog shows it as being available, but its not clear if it is
really in stock yet.

Does anyone know when it will be available if its not already?

thanks

Hey Brad,

  How's it going? Rained so much this weekend I thought I'd see an ark
floating down the 405. Don't know about the Control Center being available
yet, but I was able to pick up a 6771 Ogel Command Striker at the new LIC.
They got 8 of them in, if I remember correctly, last Tuesday. A very helpful
employee there named Ricky actually hid one for me until I could get there
to pick it up. He said it was store policy not to hold items, but he stuffed
the small box behind the Millenium Falcons in the Star Wars section to save
one for me :) I told him to check out Lugnet when he got a chance, so if
you're reading this, thanks again Ricky! Anyways, they hadn't heard yet when
more Alpha Team sets were coming. BTW I took the Ogel fig and threw an all
black great helm on him. Makes a pretty sweet Black Knight character.

Christopher Pisciotti
Loch Forest, CA