  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2601 – 2620 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LDraw MOTM winner for April 2001

Well here it is, April Fools day, and I have to announce a winner to a contest. Sounds like a setup, doesn't it? But all joking aside, the winner for this month is Brad Hamilton. This is Brad's second win with his awesome architecture. Way to go (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

brad
(score: 0.232)

  Re: LUGOLA 1/13/01 photos

Photo 6.8 is me with my natural history museum. More pics of it can be found here: (URL) Lim <hlim@library.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:G7E3q5.HJH@lugnet.com... (...) everyone (...) I've (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.232)

  Re: Newbie question...

Here is something I wrote on camera angles: Free-Form Camera Positioning with MLCAD, L3P, and POV-RAY One of the hardest issues to grasp when starting out with MLCAD, L3P, and POV-RAY is figuring out how to position the camera to get the desired (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

brad
(score: 0.232)

  Re: The meeting on the morning of Saturday April 28th so far

(...) No worries Jeremy. I just hadn't got around to emailing you to ask if you wanted to go. I didn't know I'd RSVP'ed either :-) Makes me feel good though. Okay Brad I guess I'm in. Let me know if you need me to bring anything. Bryce (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.232)

  Re: Do you sneak LEGO into the house?

I don't have to sneak them in. My wife and I have a frivolous spending allowance each month. We both are allocated the same amount to spend on anything we want and the other isn't allowed to question it. We could burn our money, if desired, and the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.232)

  Re: Natural History Museum

Thanks Bryce, I'm debating whether to enhance it and add more buildings, or scrap it and build something completely new. Decisions, decisions.... The problem is that I always want my best parts for the next building! Bryce McGlone (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.232)

  Re: My new (actually really old) MOC: Gate to Sidon

Looks pretty cool. Wilson Raska <willy007_@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G78p6A.HH1@lugnet.com... (...) sit (...) a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.232)

  Re: Natural History Museum

Thanks for the compliments. Paul Hartzog <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G78886.IM7@lugnet.com... (...) to a (...) the (...) how (...) the (...) to (...) up (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Re: Natural History Museum

I thought about doing castles and pirates, but that was really stretching the "natural history" concept a little two far towards "museum of man." I am thinking of doing an Air and Space museum to cover the space stuff. George Haberberger (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Re: LUGOLA March 24th meeting a HUGE success!

(...) Brad, On behalf of the San Diego group, thank you very much for hosting this at your house. It was great! Some or all of us will probably attend future meetings, but it was nice to have this one so close. We had a great time and look forward (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Re: LUGOLA March 24th meeting a HUGE success!

Brad and Shelly Thank you for hosting such a successful meeting. It was splendid seeing everyone's creations personal and up close. The tour of Bricktopia was rad. -Henry (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Re: Town building contest begins!

Here is another entry: Large Building (URL) Brad Hamilton This is a natural history museum showcasing a wide variety of exhibits. Kevin Wilson <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:G6oD3o.B8z@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Re: Legofest Pics

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:G76q43.HL3@lugnet.com... (...) night at (...) My wife has come to two Lego Users Group meetings with me. She says she actually likes coming and searching for pieces to trade and meeting people! (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Re: Natural History Museum

Thanks My wife wants me to build another city now. Since we've now moved into our new house and I again have a LEGO room, I have the space again. However, this building took many of my finest parts. If I were to build a city, I'd have to water down (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Re: Natural History Museum

Thanks, Actually, This is the second version I've done. The first one can be found here (bottom-middle of photo): (URL) one was 2 years ago. Since then, I've aquired a lot more LEGO, and a lot more architectural knowledge. Tim Culberson (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Re: Natural History Museum

Thanks - Its my first building with a really detailed interior. Rick Hallman <Griffon_Industries@...emove.com> wrote in message news:G75y5r.1CL@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Re: New Reference Material on LDraw.org - Free-Form Camera Positioning... by Brad Hamilton

Hi Tim, Thanks for posting this. I found a minor error. The first word under the 2nd heading "Background" should be "MLCAD," not "LCAD." Thanks Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:G6upCB.2FC@lugnet.com... (...) reference (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Re: LUGOLA March 24th meeting a HUGE success!

A HUGE kudos and Thanks to Brad and Shelly!!! Thank you both for hosting the meeting. Two very gracious hosts. (...) It did feel more like a Lego-fest. (...) appreciated. I had a fun time. As always I got some new cool tidbits to play with although (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Natural History Museum

This is a large natural history museum I built with exhibits pertaining to a wide variety of themes, especially various adventurers sub-themes. It contains a highly detailed interior. The master directory is here: (URL) exterior shots can be found (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town) !

brad
(score: 0.231)

  Re: Aquazone MOCs

Those look great! Peter F. Guenther <pguenthe@zdnetonebox.com> wrote in message news:G70AIt.386@lugnet.com... (...) now. (...) later. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.aquazone)