 Local / United States / Illinois / 162
Re: Legofest Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 04:33:49 GMT

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
Here are a few pics of a small Legofest in the Chicago area we had last • night at
Remy Evard's house.  We had a total of 5 AFOLs in attendance and one very
understanding and LEGO-savvy wife :-)

My wife has come to two Lego Users Group meetings with me.  She says she
actually likes coming and searching for pieces to trade and meeting people!

I like that red space ship.  Does it have an interior?