 Local / United States / Illinois / 161
Re: Legofest Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 04:13:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.il, Tim Courtney writes:
Here are a few pics of a small Legofest in the Chicago area we had last night at
Remy Evard's house.  We had a total of 5 AFOLs in attendance and one very
understanding and LEGO-savvy wife :-)  The following people showed up - Brian
Williams, Felix Greco, Brandon Grifford, and myself, along with Remy Evard, the
host.  Highlights of the evening were:

Brian's Royal Train (www.royal-train.com) creations (AMAZING)
Felix's Scuttle Butt (http://hometown.aol.com/felixisgr8/scuttle.html - cool!)
and a few Aquazone models
Brandon's Annhilator, Scorpion, Tim & Brandon's latest destroyer capship
(Zacktron)
Remy's LEGO puzzles (and impressive colleciton of sets and sorted LEGO)
My (Tim's) Libertador, AV-8B Harrier, and E-43 Transport and apperance made by
MIBO :)

View pictures of the fest at:

Overall it was a very enjoyable evening of sharing MOCs and discussion, Brandon
and I had a lot of fun!!

More pics of the Destroyer coming up soon.

-Tim

Nice pictures.

Tell me, where did that red roof come from on that car? Very interesting...

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****