 Local / United States / Illinois / 173
Re: Legofest Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 22:59:02 GMT

Where's this part from?

The roof for the car? Don't think I've ever seen it before? Is that
Duplo? My purchases have always been system, freestyle, and technic.
NEver branched into Scala, Duplo, or Paradisa... Maybe I should?

Matt