 Local / United States / Illinois / 166
Re: Legofest Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 15:11:09 GMT

I like that red space ship.  Does it have an interior?

It does have an interior.  Bridge, captains quarters, crew bunks, galley,
med bay, commode, and cargo hold.  I was put to shame by Tim's detail on his
battle-ship.

Felix