Re: The meeting on the morning of Saturday April 28th so far
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 19:18:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Bryce McGlone writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Dude!  Count me and Barbara in!  :-,  We'll probably be arriving with Bryce
McGlone.
I guess that means I'll be going! :-D

D'oh!  I had assumed, based upon this:

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Brad Hamilton writes:
Here are the people that have RSVP'd
[...]
Bryce Mcglone (Unknown time)

...but there's enough ambiguity there that I should've checked first!
...Or, if my actions gave you the incentive to go, them maybe I
shouldn't've.  ;-)

Cheers,
- jsproat
No worries Jeremy. I just hadn't got around to emailing you to ask if you
wanted to go. I didn't know I'd RSVP'ed either :-) Makes me feel good
though. Okay Brad I guess I'm in. Let me know if you need me to bring anything.
Bryce