Re: The meeting on the morning of Saturday April 28th so far
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 18:24:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
P.S. You certainly don't have to be going to LEGOLAND or the wedding to come
to this meeting.  Its just an informal meeting that was arranged at this
time since some LUGNET'ers will be in town.

Dude!  Count me and Barbara in!  :-,  We'll probably be arriving with Bryce
McGlone.

Is there an agenda to the meeting?  Should we bring munchies, models, and
mecha mayhem?

Cheers,
- jsproat
I guess that means I'll be going! :-D