  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2221 – 2240 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Get-Together on April 28th in Southern California

Hi folks, LUGOLA is hosting a meeting on April 28th in the Southern California Area. This had been previously announced, but there have been a few changes in time and so forth due to other events. We are openingly inviting any out-of-towners that (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.241)

  Re: S@H as sharp as ever...And as useful as Lego Australia

(...) Yep...when Brad started talking about L.D. he said he'd make it a "top priority" to get this service to us by the end of last year...And then the only thing we've heard from him has been about all these new selections/itemms/whatever that is (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

brad
(score: 0.241)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) #4 is correct Bruce. As Brad pointed out to me, what people don't seem to realize is that when Lego Direct started a year or so ago, LD consisted of Brad and just Brad. He had to come up with a business plan and figure out a way to implement (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 0.241)

  Re: Email Authentication - Why not make it optional?

Brad you rasie some good points, my take is that if you are being Spoofed you might not know it untill it's too late and someone has either ruined your reputaion or you seem to be held in low regard when you post and you don't know why because some (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.241)

  Re: Email Authentication - Why not make it optional?

Brad, Please note that most people here don't like to post "me too" posts. Usually the people who agree to what a post says will remain silent, while the objecting parties will be a lot more vocal. I think that a great number of people are (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.241)

  Re: Urban Landscape

This looks really great! I'd love to see more detail pictures of the building. They have a lot of architectural merrit! Keep up the great work! Jonathan Lopes <cityboy4k@aol.com> wrote in message news:GBDw6w.H7q@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: Chris Snead

Hi Chris, Try searching the all the LUGNET newsgroups for "Snead." If you see a message come up posted by someone besides you, then you can find the other "Chris Snead." His email message will be on the post. Christopher Snead (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: Email Authentication - Why not make it optional?

Amen to you Brad. I've just gotten onto LUGNET, and it's an absolute hassle to post because of the e-mail authentication. As to how anybody could like this is absolutely bizarre to me, it is time consuming and for the most part unecessary to 99% of (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: Are that many people really glad about the security stuff?

I'm a NNTP user myself and only use web about once a year (if that!). I like the option idea Brad presented; I'll certainly be aware that I'm taking a greater risk. Getting philosophical, I figure I take a risk every picosecond of my life, so what's (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: Chateau Paradisa Expansion

(...) Brad, once again Looks GREAT! Reading through all these Twon posts, I may have to do some town building in the near future..... Matt (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  How many Gaurded Inn's were ordered

(quoted text from: (URL) but starting a new thread for visibility) (...) I originally posted this as a question to Brad, fully expecting that he wouldn't be able to answer, but you never know if you don't ask. Now I'm asking the community, because (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.theory)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: Lego color reference

Hi, There was a discussion a while back regarding accurate colors with the LEGO CAD utilities. The default colors that they come with aren't quite right. Someone had an include file that provided the "true" RGB colors of LEGO bricks. I don't know (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: 7317 Aero Tube Hangar

I just got this set as well. I agree with Aaron's review. This set is extremely large when you get it all put together and is very impressive. It certainly doesn't have many basic bricks, but it has plenty of plates and specialized space parts. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.reviews)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: Blue Tub sale at TRU?

I just bought one for that price at a TRU in Souther California, so I would guess its nationwide. Eric Harshbarger <eric@ericharshbarger.org> wrote in message news:3ACA5628.767B80...ger.org... (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: Pre-Fathers Day LEGO Present Delivered to Work

Well Brad it looks like you have a few days of torture to ponder what you will do with those pieces. I can't wait to see the LoM tires in your next power plant! (just a suggestion) I have to add that I am jealous. My family knows I like Lego but I (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: Have you ever eaten in a tree house?

Brad, very nice work. Your buildings just keep getting more creative all the time. I can't wait to see the entire city at the next meeting. Jason (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: Have you ever eaten in a tree house?

Brad - I love tree houses so of course I really dig your cafe creation. I have to confess though that I let out a little mental groan when I saw the subject of your posting because I've been working on a tree house (actually tree village) idea (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: Have you ever eaten in a tree house?

Thanks Brad! Glad I influenced someone else. Its an almost untapped area of Lego building that I'm surprised not more people are experimenting with. I see lots of NSU (not studs up) designs, but almost no non-orthogonals. Maybe it should be a new (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: Town Buildings

Those look nice! Timothy D. Freshly <timfreshly@shaheenlaw.com> wrote in message news:GB6H3B.B61@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) space (...) the (...) victorianesque (...) front (...) tower (...) Georgian (...) the (...) up (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.240)

  Re: Have you ever eaten in a tree house?

(...) Brad, This is such a neat idea, and very well executed. Thanks! George (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.240)

More:  Next Page >>