 Town / 2872
Re: Urban Landscape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 23:28:26 GMT

This looks really great!

I'd love to see more detail pictures of the building.

They have a lot of architectural merrit!

Keep up the great work!

Jonathan Lopes <cityboy4k@aol.com> wrote in message
Hello,
I finally bought a digital camera & took some pictures of my town that I
have been working on for quite awhile. It has a long way to go, but I am
quite happy with the way it is coming along.

Please take a moment to check it out & LMKWYT.

www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4051

Thanks

Jonathan