 Town / 2869
Re: Urban Landscape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 22:40:37 GMT

I hate to be a nit-pick BUT Moe's tavern should have a stairway entrance to
the roof.

I do believe you're correct. Capturing the facade was more of my intention
than replicating the whole structure though. I guess in the urban setting
that I'm attempting to achieve, that the stairs would be in a yet to be
created alleyway behind the building....or, now that I think of it, would
roof access be from the inside being that it is a one floor structure.....?

anyhoo, thanks for looking & commenting.

Jonathan