 Town / 2868
Re: Urban Landscape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 21:14:49 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes writes:
Hello,
I finally bought a digital camera & took some pictures of my town that I
have been working on for quite awhile. It has a long way to go, but I am
quite happy with the way it is coming along.

Please take a moment to check it out & LMKWYT.

www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4051

Very nice,  I love the rounded building on the corner and the theatre.  It all
comes together very well.  It's a very impressive display!

Eric Kingsley