  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2141 – 2160 of 3926.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RE: New Train car MOCs!

Jake Nice MOC's, any possibility of them becoming part of the MOT series????? :-) DAT files? BTW, nice to meet you, Brad, Peg , Tomas and the rest of the team at Brickfest 2001! Thanx, Mark Millère LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.243)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz writes: <snip> (...) Not to get to far off track but did Brad mention anything specific as to parts. Mostly I am wondering about Slopes and Windows. I know both Slope Selection and Window Variety have been beaten around (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.243)

  Re: August Surprise...

(...) Serious. Brad showed the cover art for 10001, Metroliner, and 10002 Club Car. (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 0.243)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

We enjoyed having you. Looking forward to your pic's. Brad Coby Bassett <coby@exo.com> wrote in message news:GCM8nt.9s9@lugnet.com... (...) close. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.243)

  Re: August Surprise...

(...) Sorry! I was trying to type it as fast as Brad said it, it was the end of the session and the questions were coming fast and furious. What Brad was getting as was this: The fact that 6 packs went to some one person at 110 means what? Nothing, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

brad
(score: 0.243)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

Dude, Forget the PRIMO. I'm sure that baby would love to play with some more of your straight monorail track and Paradisa windows. These make ideal baby toys because they are large pieces! :) Brad Brian Stokes <bstokes@aqueryus.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.243)

  Re: Brickfest news flash

(...) Working from memory here, but I believe Brad stated that determining which fulfilment center to ship from (European or US) was one of the decisions that had to be made, so I wouldn't suspect that they plan to warehouse anything in Australia. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.243)

  Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

(...) I think Brad was pretty clear that we were a small (but important) segment of his market. One thing he mentioned is that in something like 7 of 8 Shop at Home calls they could hear the kid in the background directing the parent as to which (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.243)

  Re: The Fest out West (was Re: Brickfest, Westfest, Whateverfest)

tom wrote: <snip> (...) Nope. It will be the biggest exposition of LEGO trains the world has ever seen! People from around the world will be attending. Brad will be there to unveil some cool surprise (...maybe, but certainly there will be TLC (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.trains.org)

brad
(score: 0.243)

  Re: My pics from LLC 2001

Those are great pictures of LLC. Thanks for sharing them with us. I'll have to study them in more detail later. Brad Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B712E91F.10144%...ink.com... (...) gate. (...) changes (...) later (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.243)

  Re: Next Meeting???? - Make it So

How about June 2nd at your place, say around 11 (the normal time)??? I'm certainly open to other dates and times, but I just thought I'd throw out a suggestion. Robert Powell <rpowell25@home.com> wrote in message news:GCo1KK.GLu@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.243)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

I enjoyed reading that little log of your trip. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3AEF6AEE.2A27FF...ing.com... (...) Southern (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.243)

  Re: Brickshelf Gallery problems

I've had this problem frequently as well during the last few days. I wonder what is up. Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3AEEAF54.F36@mi...ing.com... (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 0.243)

  Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

(...) I would say definitely so. Brad articulated that the reasons for juniorization were twofold: - the changing kids of today (but not all kids) - the lack of a bridge from Duplo to System He also made it clear that their sales analysis suggested (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.243)

  Re: I finally managed to use a Belville pale yellow tower piece in a mini-fig MOC

(...) Brad - Saw your pictures previously and failed to comment on them then (great as they are) because I didn't have a personal stake in pale yellow Belville pieces. Now I do - at the BrickFest shopping spree I ended up with 2 copies of The (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.belville)

We'll see what happens as we have a baby due in late August. I don't think there is going to be too much LEGO building after that (at least not in the near term)! Mookie <Mookie1@telocity.com> wrote in message news:3AEE17FC.E98F9A...ity.com... (...) (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.243)

  Re: Two things I inferred from Brad's talk at Brickfest

Just a quick correction here, Greg, I believe Brad said that the 2 million club members were "children" whether or not the adults were lumped into a different category or not, I don't know, but that's what I inferred, myself, by the way it was (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.243)

  Re: Brickfest news flash

Actually, I got the IMPRESSION from what was said that the decision of where to ship from had been made, but Brad didn't specifically tell us which facility would be handling it. Of course, I could just be hallucinating here.... Troy Deidre Rushton (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.loc.au)

brad
(score: 0.243)

  Re: Next Meeting???? - Make it So

Hi Russ, I think the current idea is to have the "July" meeting up at Bryce's house (actually his mother-in-law, but they live close). This is up North in Monrovia. However, if you want to hook up with any of the Southern guys, or come over to my (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.243)

  Lego Direct chat transcript?

Is there a transcript or topic-by-topic summary of the chat with LD and Brad J.? I wish I could have made it. Bryan (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.243)

More:  Next Page >>