 General / 29966
Re: My pics from LLC 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 23:25:01 GMT

Those are great pictures of LLC.  Thanks for sharing them with us.  I'll
have to study them in more detail later.

Brad

Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

Here are my pics from LLC. I went to the park on Saturday with Dan Jassim
and Mark Rideout. That's the three of us standing in front of the park • gate.

Here's a picture of me with Bryce's Quetzalcoatl... that sucker sure is
huge. Check the next picture for an action scene. ;^)

Here's a picture of the amazing Dave Johann

And here's a picture of mini-me and mini-Dave.

A picture of one of Sproat's mini-mecha in development. We made some • changes
to this one later in the evening, so don't expect it to look like this • later
on. ;^)

And here's a pic of mini-me, Jeremy, Barbara, and Dan Jassim.

Lots of other pics in the directory, so check 'em out. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego