  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 2081 – 2100 of 3926.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: now arriving for advance orders... metroliner and club car

(...) BRAD, good looking out, i pre-ordered, but is this including speed regulator or will i need to purchase it sepretly if so i will need to add it onto my order so let me know please, thanks you or if anyone knows for that fact. Andrew (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.246)

  Re: Seeking custom Wedding Cake top MOC

I gotta say right off the bat, a gentleman by the name of Brad Hamilton would be a great place to start. Not only is he a great builder, his style is the first that comes to mind in regards to your request. He makes fantastic builings and is a Wiz (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun)

brad
(score: 0.246)

  Re: Brickbay Shopping List

There is already a mechanism that does this and more! If you go to "My Brickbay" and set up your wanted list, it will let you choose from a list of parts (not including everything, but most parts are there). Once you have set this up as a "wanted" (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brad
(score: 0.246)

  New MOC's I'm bringing to the meeting - Teaser Pic

I'll be bringing two new buildings to the meeting. I've not yet posted any pictures of these buildings so people can be surprised. Building 1: 10 stories high Takes up a 32x32 baseplate Futuristic theme Teaser pic: (URL) 2: Castle theme 8 stories (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.246)

  Metroliner & Club car available very soon!

Hi, As Brad pointed out in this message: (URL) fabled Metroliner and club car are available for pre-order now. And if you order both as a kit, it's cheaper too! So... Can we put our order in soon? I just want 1 of each. -Bryan (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

brad
(score: 0.246)

  Re: My Site!

I had seen this a few days thought and thought it was really great (on brickshelf). The cottage is the most fantastic interior I've ever seen. Its just over-flowing with detail! Leah Cardaci <leah_cardaci@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville)

brad
(score: 0.246)

  Re: Great town buildings available as part of Shell Promo sets

Brad Hamilton has fairly reviewed these sets, but I had such a positive reaction to them I wanted to make a review. These sets are actually models built from bricks and plates. The presence of the original Shell sticker from 1980 makes me imagine (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.reviews)

brad
(score: 0.246)

  Re: now arriving for advance orders... metroliner and club car

(...) Thank you so much Brad and all at LD. Please make online ordering available ASAP!! (...) What a deal, It's a lot better than $700 on ebay. (though I still plan on getting the originals one day.) (...) Bring on Town and PIRATES!!! (...) Thanks (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.246)

  Re: Tuesday Morning report

Hi Eric, I could go for at least 2 more large monorail straights if you are interested in selling some of them. I know that other folks would be happy to buy up other train and monorail stuff. Brad P.S. I think that MOC is "My Own Creation." Eric (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.246)

  Re: now arriving for advance orders... metroliner and club car

(...) Forgive me for falling right out of my chair. Thanks for the great news, Brad, we look forward to seeing all the great surprises! (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.246)

  Scorpio transport mecha

Well, Brad let the cat out of the bag with this picture: (URL) hadn't planned on showing it publicly(LUGNET-wise) until all the pods were finished on it, but there it sits on the bottom right hand corner of the picture. The other Zodiac Mecha are (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

brad
(score: 0.246)

  Re: Meeting on June 2nd

Oh yeah! I was hoping you would come because your one of the big "suppliers" of the group! (plus your a good guy) I'll be saving up my money! Brad Brian Stokes <bstokes@aqueryus.com> wrote in message news:001701c0e2ed$24...8c0@AQG... (...) Space, (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.246)

  Re: My latest cathedral.

(...) WOW!! I'm speechless...! I love your architectural models, Brad, especially the cathedrals because they are so graceful-looking. Keep building! --Ryan (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.246)

  Re: LUGOLA August 4 Meeting Pictures

Nuther great meeting as usual Brad! Wade(?) is Dereks brother. I might have to borrow your pic of my MOCs since I don't have any yet. Hope thats OK and does not involve any type of trademark or service mark.. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people)

brad
(score: 0.246)

  New Lighthouse MOC

Well, after posting my previous lighthouse, a suggestion was made by someone (sorry I forget who and don't want to sort through all the messages to find out who it was) to use Paint for making a more rounded tower. So I tried out the suggestion and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town) !

brad
(score: 0.246)

  Re: Meeting on June 2nd

Right on. Glad to see that Chris can come down again! Bryce McGlone <bmcglone@ditim.com> wrote in message news:GDpK44.to@lugnet.com... (...) down (...) am (...) Please (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.245)

  Re: RSVP Meeting on June 2nd

Provided there is adequate trading fodder present, then I'll stay till at least 3-4. Jason Sutherland <jasonsutherland5@cs.com> wrote in message news:GDpr4H.Ev0@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.245)

  Re: Meeting on June 2nd

Shelly and I will be there. I will be bringing a new building (not yet posted). Robert Powell <rpowell25@home.com> wrote in message news:GDpIsy.Jsz@lugnet.com... (...) Please (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad
(score: 0.245)

  Re: Top Secret 2002 releases from Anonymous Source

(...) FTR, Brad mentioned (at Brickfest) that Castle sets could not be released as long as Lego has the Harry Potter License, just as Space cannot be released as long as they have the Star Wars License (and yes, that means no Classic or Legends). (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.year.2002)

brad
(score: 0.245)

  Re: A cool Victorian House by Susan Michon

What a nice building! I hope she continues creating and posts them for us to see. I love the tower and how she did the roof. I never thought plates would look right for a roof, but I was wrong, they look very nice. I will have to try my hand using (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.245)

More:  Next Page >>