  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1861 – 1880 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Ogel's Secret Urban Base in Bricktopia

(...) Brad, as always, excellent. So does this mean that you are going to greatly expand Bricktopia beyond the railroad tracks? Haven't you run out of space yet? :) - Steve (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.256)

  Re: Challenge/Request for the CAD gurus

Bram has hit it squarely, as has Jake. Put the two voices together and you get three main ideas... Ldraw should be: 1. Simple to Download 2. Simple to install 3. Simple to understand (i.e. DOCUMENTATION) I would pull back from Jake's request to the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)

brad
(score: 0.256)

  Re: Ogel's Secret Urban Base in Bricktopia

(...) That's great Brad! Only thing that confused me a bit - I don't see any freckles on Zombie Timmy?? ROSCO (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.256)

  Re: Ogel's Secret Urban Base in Bricktopia

(...) As always, Brad, your building looks excellent. And part of the fun of looking at your new MOCs is reading the descriptions. I like the OGEL factory premise, and the "Zombie-Doze" Very good! ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.256)

  Re: Ogel's Secret Urban Base in Bricktopia

In lugnet.announce, Brad Hamilton writes: (snipped) (...) Hi, Brad! Ok, here goes: I love the whole concept of the Zombie-Building, but what makes it even better is the storyline... are you a writer, or something? ;-) My highlights would be the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.256)

  Re: Ogel's Secret Urban Base in Bricktopia

(...) Brad, Wonderful, I like the MOC, and I especially like the comments, and your wicked sense of humor you must have. George (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.256)

  Re: Challenge/Request for the CAD gurus

"Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote in message news:GMIMBt.Dqv@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) novice (...) the (...) renders. (...) Great idea Jake! I'm a programming novice too and believe it or not (gasp) just getting into the POV thing. I (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad)

brad
(score: 0.256)

  Re: New house

That looks great! The outside is very pleasing, and also architecturally interesting. The inside furniture is fantastic. I can never get myself to spend that much time on furniture. Brad Sarah Mather <matherette@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.256)

  Re: Ogel's Secret Urban Base in Bricktopia

Hi, Brad. Very, very nice work. That red and black moulding is really sweet. And I like the red fence that curves its way through the garden. Nice use of the Life On Mars alien arms for the receptionist's chair. I like the way the birthing chamber (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.build)

brad
(score: 0.256)

  Re: foo!

(...) And you think there are ways to get through to them that work? Do tell... (...) Yes, and I have given such thanks over the Guarded Inn, for example. Of course the devil is in the details -- I wasn't quite as pleased to actually receive the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.256)

  Re: bionicle is definitely NOT discontinued

(...) Brad, thanks for giving the "official" statement, and thanks for addressing this rumor... got across the Internet fast, didn't it? :) Have a great day! - Steve (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.255)

  Interesting Thing in 2001 Holiday S@H Catalogue

Hi, maybe someone from LD can clarify this: On page 36 of the 2001 Holiday catalogue, I noticed two things, one unimportant and one slightly more so: 1. "Bulk Element Paks" has become "Bulk Element Packs". 2. At the top center of the page are the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.255)

  Re: Aquazone contest?

Hi Felix, I haven't done aquazone in a while and all my cool aquazone pieces are currently tied up in Bricktopia. Because my baby is due soon, I can't really commit to building anything new right at the moment. It does sound interesting though. I (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.255)

  Bionicle Clarifications (ref: bionicle is definitely NOT discontinued)

(...) OK...well, I feel somewhat better at this news. I apologize for taking multiple news stories, from multiple sources, as the truth in this matter, especially when we have such a great direct line to the actual source. Thank you, Brad, for (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.255)

  Re: CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:GM12pn.H5B@lugnet.com... (...) Uhh? With all due respect, I'm not quite following. Reading Matt's post, the only words I see in there are 'crap,' 'suck,' and a numerical representation for a (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad
(score: 0.255)

  Re: New Lighthouse MOC

An excellent building Jason. The landscaping makes it look even better. I know you didn't want to put that minifig on there (because it clouds the architectural lines), but I think it makes the building seem more homely. For those of you who haven't (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.255)

  Re: Beatles mosaic

Very nifty. The close up reminds me of the old low-res computer graphics that people used to do where they would digitalize a photo into only a few pixels. Henry Lim <hlim@library.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:GHtqqp.EC1@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.255)

  Re: Top 10 posters in lugnet.cad.dev

(...) no page that I know of, but here's the current snapshot (as of last night, actually). Write to me if you want the full report, not just the top 10 :) (disclaimer - quick script, not really tested). in lugnet.cad, 6566 posts, 507 posters. Steve (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

brad
(score: 0.254)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Brad: IMO, a Legend is a "best-of" in terms of quality, set design, elements selection, utility, and attractiveness. I personally don't mind if different non-juniorized parts have to be substituted, but it is very important to me that any (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.254)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) John and I were both there and heard Brad say the same thing (unless John knows something I don't, which may well be true) but apparently we have different interpretations. I took Brad's comment about "no new molds" to mean that it was part of (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad
(score: 0.254)

More:  Next Page >>