  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 181 – 200 of about 3900.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Looking good

Suz, and anyone else reading this, There are probably enough fans with enough different jobs that some services and products could be greatly reduced from "normal" costs to greatly enhance the profit margin. For example, John (last name?) whom I met (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

brad, justus
(score: 0.950)

  Re: anyone got a report of the new sets shown off at brickswest? <Next Legend?>

(...) [...] (...) Brad Justus addressed this at BricksWest, saying that Space was not on the agenda because of the Star Wars Ep. II release. There's no contractual restriction, as has been rumored, but there are good marketing reasons why it would (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

brad, justus
(score: 0.949)

  Re: VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript

(...) Thanks for posting that, some interstingreading there. I do appreciate Brad Justus taking the time to associate Lego Direct with the AFOL community and making it vlear he takes our views seriously. I guess we won't be seeing a new lego castle (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

brad, justus
(score: 0.948)

  PICS FOUND!!!! Re: Lego acquires new license

After reading this thread, I had to find out if it was true or not. It looks like it is true because I went digging through both Lego and Bandai's secured servers and found a pic of one of the prototypes which I uploaded to my folder: (URL) I'm (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

brad, justus
(score: 0.945)

  Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?

"Aza" <azana@mba2001.hbs.edu> wrote in message news:Grop7q.D7v@lugnet.com... (...) plans (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Maybe we can get (or did get) a more definitive answer out of Brad Justus at BricksWest. I have spoken to two LEGO S@H reps and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 0.945)

  Re: Scans are back!

Thank you Brickshelf & LEGO, This has been on my mind nearly daily, wondering if the scans would return and in what form. With the re-release of sets from TLC in the LEGENDS theme I was sure that LEGO would have to sanction set instructions. Thanks (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

brad, justus
(score: 0.943)

  Re: Riddle me this...

<snip!> (...) Take a look at the thread from back in December when Brad Justus was asking the Lugnet community about the Legends series, and what the next one might be. I think there was a lot of enthusiasm about releasing the Galaxy Explorer as a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

brad, justus
(score: 0.943)

  Re: 10020 at brickswest and what the Sr. VP of lego direct said

(...) Sad, but i'm working on a kit to do so. If you still see Mr.Brad Justus, can you ask him when we will get our bulk discount in Europe too? I mailed Shop At Home Europe, and they replied with the message that there aren't plans to do it. I, and (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 0.942)

  I saw the 10020 live!

To All Poor Trains Souls Not At BricksWest, If you could not be at BricksWest this Saturday evening, well, Brad Justus gave us a very good talk and pulled out the 10020, BUILT!!! Lots of us there were able to go through it, the box, parts, etc., and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 0.942)

  Re: I am writeing TLC a letter

(...) <snip> (...) Hey Danny, I too would love to see TLC create more sets in the MOC theme, and I support pretty much all the creators you mentioned. However, you will probably find that TLC will probably ignore your request. Brad Justus (VP of (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

brad, justus
(score: 0.941)

  New Suggestion for Lego Legends

Hey, I dont know about anyone else, but you know what an awesome set was? Black Knight!!! European armor, cool visorey helm, ... The list goes on and on. Maybe lego could consider reissuing this in a "Legend Three-Pack" like they do with other sets (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

brad, justus
(score: 0.941)

  Re: Lego assortiment in small stores

Thank you guys very much! I really appreciate your comment. But it is really discouraging to hear that TLC is not willing to change. My concern is that their best products aren't available in stores! WHY WHY WHY??? Who benefits from this policy? (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 0.940)

  Re: Santa Fe distribution pattern

(...) Well, the grouping that occured up until now is very obvious. It seems unlikely to me that this would have happenend when the sets where "all jumbled up together". It seems also highly unlikely that a "jumbled up" pattern is going to emerge (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 0.936)

  BricksWest2K2: Expo Coordinator's Report

Wow! Just wrapped up some LEGO contracts and it's nice to see the excitement still reverberating in posts. BricksWest was a wonderful show. Stepping up to support as Expo Coordinator was rewarding. While my perspective was limited to a slice of the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

brad, justus
(score: 0.936)

  Re: Lego patents

I did indeeed have a talk with Brad Justus amongst others at Brickfest. He was very positive about what we are trying to do with the caveat that Lego holds various patents, trademarks and copyrights which they guard closely, not surprisingly. Any (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

brad, justus
(score: 0.934)

  Re: Gaming at AFOL cons

(...) Definitely. (...) Yes, a fixed yearly schedule helps. I rarely think about this because my vacation time tends to be pretty flexible, and inflexibility occurs on short notice. (...) BricksWest had a "professional" two-track (with appropriate (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.gaming)

brad, justus
(score: 0.933)

  (canceled)

brad, justus
(score: 0.932)

  Re: STATUE OF LIBERTY ?!

(...) As unfortunate as it may be, Brad Justus of LD announced (amongst much good news) that... "As it happened, the sales of these items has been so great the past few weeks that we have depleted our stocks. We were not planning on re-manufacturing (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 0.931)

  Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus, and he's Brad Justus!

We'll staggering news!! I haven't posted in a while, but this week will go down in history! First We get Fellowship of the ring, then LD gives us a bunch of Wild West sets! In the past I couldn't get a fort and a town built at the same time, now all (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.western)

brad, justus
(score: 0.931)

  Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..

(...) The contract was to have the rights to produce Star Wars sets. Brad Justus, senior VP of LEGO Direct, said at BricksWest in no uncertain terms that there is no contractual reason not to produce any Classic Space Legends sets. However, there (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

brad, justus
(score: 0.930)

More:  Next Page >>