  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 141 – 160 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  VP of Lego Direct Q&A Session Transcripts

Brad Justus, Sr. VP of Lego Direct did a question and answer session at Brickswest. I have completed the transcript of this event. You can download the .pdf file from here. (URL) Herrera (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

brad, justus
(score: 4.140)

  Re: "Lego Auctions" on Lego.com?

(...) This was introduced by Brad Justus during his talk at BricksWest. I'm not certain, but it may be included in Ahui and Marisella's transcript of the talk. IIRC this is a partnering with eBay a'la Disney Auctions. It sounds like it will be less (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

brad, justus
(score: 4.140)

  Re: Lego Studios -- how to create Lego films

(...) Based on Brad Justus' remarks at BrickFest on Friday evening that does appear to be the case. It's sort of vague in my memory now but it seems like he made some mention of the fact that LEGO basically supports the creation of animation with (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.animation)

brad, justus
(score: 4.140)

  Re: Get a load of THIS bozo...

(...) Just to clarify (!) Robert is speaking about the so-called "scam Brad Justus", not the Real Brad Justus. Brad Justus is a real person, but someone forged a post in his name on the Usenet group rec.toys.lego yesterday. --Todd (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.138)

  Re: Can we get some clarification on your IP, what's off limints and what isn't?

For the sake of community harmony, I'll try to get a quick resolution to this. I honestly don't have all these answers right now, but I'll be in Billund early next week, and will obtain clarification (mine is not the only voice in determining such (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general) !

brad, justus
(score: 4.138)

  Re: my take on the 2000 leaks controversy

(...) I believe that Brad Justus will have some very interesting things to say next week, which we'll all want to listen very carefully to. That's what I would like to add. (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.135)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) There's a difference? (I'm serious.) Anyway, Brad Justus' statement is about "images or material". (...) *shrug* Perhaps. The web site that was at <URL:(URL) isn't there any more. Doesn't mean I didn't mean to publish it. :) (...) I think I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.135)

  Concerns and Ideas.

Attn: Lego UK, Lego Direct, Mr Brad Justus, Dear Sirs, Around march of this year I collated a list of ideas from various LUGNET newsgroups. (The sources and authours being clearly stated.) A printed copy of this list was given to a representative of (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 4.135)

  Re: thanks!

(...) I was at the Kidvention today, and actually met Brad Justus. I didn't ask to see his ID, but he was wearing a VIP Kidvention credential and was familiar with the terms "LUGNET" and "LEGO Direct." It was a very brief encounter since I didn't (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

brad, justus
(score: 4.135)

  New Ft. Legoredo!!

Did everybody read the newest post from Brad Justus? At the bottum of the post he states that LEGO will be rereleasing Fort Legoredo and several other western sets. A product line I once thought dead is now being revived. While I don't think we will (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.western)

brad, justus
(score: 4.135)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

(...) TJ: I suspect that Brad Justus/Lego defines Technic differently than you or I do. I think that my definition is clear. It comes from playing/collecting/ building with these sets and elements for about 15 years. Lego defines the Theme as Star (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

brad, justus
(score: 4.135)

  Possible surprise visitor to June 2 get-together

I already mentioned this in the previous post, but it was burried: We have been informed that Brad Justus of LEGO Direct is going to be in the area on the day of our meeting and MAY drop by. He has some activities to complete at LEGOLAND so he may (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

brad, justus
(score: 4.131)

  Re: Tiger Prediction

Attn: Lugnet Readers Lego Futura Lego Direct Mr Brad Justus. Dear Sirs, I fully suppourt the suggestion of a minfing zoo for lego(R) Town in a recent Lugnet posting. The relevant portion of the posting is included after this letter. A zoo in Lego(R) (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 4.130)

  For the Record

When I received the new information, I asked Brad Justus if I could run with it. I am not in the habit of "defying LEGO". Tim Saupé Webmaster, "FBTB (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

brad, justus
(score: 4.130)

  percentage of adults

(...) I would think so, but I recall that Brad Justus once said that they weren't tracking that. It surprised me. He also said that the figures quoted in the Orange County article a few months ago were off by a large margin -- the reporter had wrong (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.130)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry

Just Conjecture but... Brad Justus at BricksWest indicated that the first 10,000 units of the set 10020 were "limited edition" sets with the numbers specific for each set, the subject of the registry now going on. He indicated that the Super Chief (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 4.130)

  Re: Santa Fe distribution pattern

(...) [snip] (...) Based on the way Brad Justus described the situation, I doubt that there will be any pattern in the end. He said they grabbed the first five off the production line because that was the only way to be sure they got the first five. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 4.130)

  Re: NYers to BrickFest?

So far... Lindsay F. Braun Sid Dinsay Brad Justus (just kidding) Andy Lynch (seen in NJ once; we all went to visit him in PA) Jake McKee (moved to CT) Erik Olson Cletus Romano (ok, so he came up once or twice from DE?) Chris Weeks Don't see Ed (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ny)

brad, justus
(score: 4.130)

  Re: Real Life Amtrak LEGOLAND train car advert

Jake, I don't know if Brad Justus has seen the pictures. But If he hasn't maybe he should. (Turning on light bulb idea) Lets make this into a set and sell it as a LEGO 'promo' set to be sold at LEGOLAND park or on Amtrak or LEGO Direct only . LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 4.130)

  Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H1zwE1.6v2@lugnet.com... (...) It was said (By Brad Justus at Brickfest if my memory serves) that the Yellow Castle came in dead last in the voting. I also got the impression at that time (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

brad, justus
(score: 4.130)

More:  Next Page >>