  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 1221 – 1240 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Apathy? (was: WAMALUG's GATS Layout was a huge success!)

Dan Boger <dan@giccs.georgetown.edu> wrote in message news:Fqrx5n.4rK@lugnet.com... (...) Hmm - I like to watch the counter going up on the fly. My web provider only gives statistics after a 24hr period. Perhaps I'm just strange. Besides, I have (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Gothic Arches

OK, I'll try to post to this group. Maybe I can stir up some action. I'm building an odd sort of police station. An older version can be seen at this link: (URL) attempting to marry some stylistic elements of Gothic Architecture with modern, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Appropriate forum for web site design?

Is there an appropriate LUGNET newsgroup for web site design? Although I'm a programmer by trade, I actually blew off the whole web site thing until I really got the urge to share my LEGO creations. With a little learning, I've managed to put (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Feelings over 2000 sets . . .

Yes, Tod, they are. I have the set. Look at the second picture on this link on the first floor of the building ((URL) I used them in my aquarium and you can see them clearly in this shot. I don't agree that those sets are highly juniorized. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Eiffel Tower

Very cool. Out of curiosity, did you do any structural tests or design before building it or did you just slap it up? I used to slap things together, but as they got bigger, they would become way too unstable, so now I at least think about building (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Several New Buildings added to my Site...

I like your "generic building." It's very tight with nice color coordination. On the gate house, it does seem a bit plain. You could consider adding a fancier roof or make the top look like an add-on structure in a different color. On my castle, I (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Eiffel Tower

It looks great. It would have been hard to do the X shaped sections without going to a larger (more expensive) scale. Rick Kujawa <spacerocks@iname.com> wrote in message news:Fqtq40.1AD@lugnet.com... (...) prototypes (...) together (...) it (...) (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Feelings over 2000 sets . . .

I think that LEGO's point is to reduce the piece count to make it easier for children to put together. Actually, I have a love/hate relationship with the juniorized pieces. On the one hand, they do reduce the complexity (bad), but on the other hand, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: best-lock 2000-2001 lineup

Those models look fantastic. Normally, I am utterly against any immitation LEGO products, but these look better than what LEGO is producing! I bet the prices are better too. I have two questions: How compatible are they with LEGO bricks? I've seen (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Can anyone give me some web site design advice?

(I orignally posted part of this on Lugnet.general, but was directed here) Although I'm a programmer by trade, I actually blew off the whole web site thing until I really got the urge to share my LEGO creations. With a little learning, I've managed (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Correct link for previous message!

Opps - I posted my link wrong. Here is the correct link: (URL) Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:FqtsoD.DL9@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) 150 (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Talgo Update: Amtrak Cascadish Gull-Wing Car

The train looks great! I like how "heavy" the engine looks and how the whole train is so low-slung. Nice Job! (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Can anyone give me some web site design advice?

Thanks for the feedback. I've been enjoying your web site recently. It has nice organization and plenty of stories. When is "Lion's Cove" going to be complete? Nobody I've asked is hot on guest books. I suppose it doesn't hurt to leave it in. Shiri (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Belville parts in town buildings - Silly? No!

I've often scoffed at LEGO sets aimed at girls. They always seem so cutesy and like the pieces wouldn't fit well with other LEGO models. I remember the Paradisa sets. I thought they were so silly. Now, I would kill for them. Paradisa pieces are VERY (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Ross Young's Fantasy page

The castle is wonderful. I really like how he combined the special parts with the bulk parts. Does he have any higher resolution photos? Joseph Gonzalez <hsadm2.jgonzale@ema...ate.ut.us> wrote in message news:Fquv0E.75r@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Is there any way to get pre-applied graphics off of pieces without damaging them?

I have lots of clear aquanaut and space pieces that would make wonderful town pieces, if only they didn't have those silly pseudo-science-fiction graphics all over them. I know that I can sand them off, since I've used this on non-clear pieces, but (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Converting the NLSO/NLF...

What is your technique? I also have an NLF that I'm trying to convert (for pictures of us, see this link: (URL) ). She's tried to build a few little things, but she's never gotten much into it. Also, she does peruse my LUGNET interraction, but I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Fusion Newsletter (Issue 2 Vol. 1)

That's a very sexy web site! I'm insanely jealous of your Club Paradisa model. I really want some of those windows! Z. Unger <fusion@refraxion.com> wrote in message news:Fqx250.1Eo@lugnet.com... (...) older (...) needs. (...) (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Zeppelins at $5 at Wal-Mart

Drat! The WM's by me (in Foothill Ranch and Garden Grove, CA - Orange County) haven't had crap in the way of sales this year! Every time I go there, everything is regular price. The few times they have had sales, its only been a dollar or so off. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad
(score: 1.198)

  Re: Newbie questions

I have seen train accessories and sets at Zainy Brainy. I can't recall if they have track, but they have a lot of stuff that is otherwise only available from shop at home. Richard Marchetti <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

brad
(score: 1.198)

More:  Next Page >>