  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 121 – 140 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  When will new items be added?

To Brad Justus, I'd like to start be saying I appreciate this new bulk offer of pieces, even if they are a little pricey. My question is, when will LEGO start adding new items to the bulk list? Say, different colours for windows and doors, different (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 4.145)

  Re: Lego Zomer Catalogs

"Wessel Burgers" <wessel_b@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Fzzy3D.67E@lugnet.com... (...) Volgens de post van Brad Justus kunnen we vanaf 11 september S@H dingen (sets, bulkpacks, servicepacks etc.) via Internet bestellen. Zie: (URL) Buiting Visit (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.nl)

brad, justus
(score: 4.145)

  Re: bad, BAD NEWS!

You need to read .direct, Brad Justus himself has said they WILL be releasing the Classic Sets. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support | Netscape Communications Corp | A division of AOL Time Warner | iPlanet Support - (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.uk)

brad, justus
(score: 4.145)

  Sr. VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002

Brad Justus, Sr. VP of Lego Direct did a question and answer session at Brickswest. I have completed the transcript of this event. You can download the .pdf file from here. (URL) Herrera (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.aquazone)

brad, justus
(score: 4.145)

  VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript

Brad Justus, Sr. VP of Lego Direct did a question and answer session at Brickswest. I have completed the transcript of this event. You can download the .pdf file from here. (URL) Herrera (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

brad, justus
(score: 4.145)

  Transcripts of VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest

Brad Justus, Sr. VP of Lego Direct did a question and answer session at Brickswest. I have completed the transcript of this event. You can download the .pdf file from here. (URL) Herrera (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.sports)

brad, justus
(score: 4.145)

  Q&A Session with LEGO @ Brickswest 2002

Brad Justus, Sr. VP of Lego Direct did a question and answer session at Brickswest. I have completed the transcript of this event. You can download the .pdf file from here. (URL) Herrera (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.sports)

brad, justus
(score: 4.145)

  VP of lego direct Q&A Transcript

Brad Justus, Sr. VP of Lego Direct did a question and answer session at Brickswest. I have completed the transcript of this event. You can download the .pdf file from here. (URL) Herrera (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

brad, justus
(score: 4.145)

  Re: Santa Fe Numbering

From the Session with Brad Justus (VP of Lego Direct) at Brickswest2002 it was stated that Engines 1,2,3,4,5 were taken off the production line was done and would be auctioned off on ebay. Knowning that I would have to say NO a A0000 was not (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 4.145)

  Space.

Greetings everyone, I'm sitting in the Brad Justus conference with Adm. Giddens and the ever popular Adrian Drake. While I have this brief wireless signal, I shall say to you: Space. That is all. -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) "Adopt (...) (21 years ago, 8-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

brad, justus
(score: 4.145)

  Re: Where is the next LEGOLAND?

As noted, Brad Justus said there is no new park soon, but we can still speculate :). I'd guess that they would follow the Disney model and consider Florida for the next US park--year round tourist season makes the southern US much more economical (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 4.145)

  Re: End of Mindstorms :-(

(...) At Brickfest 2003 in August Brad Justus clearly stated: ?: What is the future of Mindstorms? There haven't been many updates lately? A: It's a real product and it is staying. It IS expensive, so that cuts into where it can be sold, it probably (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics)

brad, justus
(score: 4.145)

  thanks!

I'd like to offer our thanks in advance for all of you who are contributing your inspiration and creativity to the Kidvention, which is kicking off at LEGOLAND in Carlsbad tomorrow. So to the members of LDraw, GMLTC, and BayLUG, thank you -- we hope (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.events)

brad, justus
(score: 4.144)

  bionicle is definitely NOT discontinued

OK, let's put a stop right now to the speculation and conclusion-jumping. We can state definitively that the LEGO Company is *not* withdrawing, halting production, or ceasing to market our (extremely successful) Bionicle products. In fact (as many (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.announce) !!

brad, justus
(score: 4.143)

  Differences Between US and Canadian S@H Catalogs

Dear Brad Justus, To this date the Shop at Home (S@H) catalog for Canada has had different contents than the US one (US having extra pages) even though both countries now order from the same US location. My question is why can I not get a US catalog (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 4.140)

  Re: 10001 & 10002 arrived today

In lugnet.trains, Tobias Möller writes: various snips (...) Tobias Brad Justus told everybody at BrickFest 2001 Lego Direct Q&A, that the club car would be the same, however, the Metroliner had 2 pieces changed due to not having the molds available (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 4.140)

  Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus, and he's Brad Justus!

We'll staggering news!! I haven't posted in a while, but this week will go down in history! First We get Fellowship of the ring, then LD gives us a bunch of Wild West sets! In the past I couldn't get a fort and a town built at the same time, now all (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.western)

brad, justus
(score: 4.140)

  Re: Lego patents

I did indeeed have a talk with Brad Justus amongst others at Brickfest. He was very positive about what we are trying to do with the caveat that Lego holds various patents, trademarks and copyrights which they guard closely, not surprisingly. Any (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

brad, justus
(score: 4.140)

  Re: New 10024 and my MOC

(...) Someone asked Brad Justus that exact question, and he said no, that it was an original design by the same designer who made the Sopwith Camel. (...) I have never heard that before. [...] (...) I'm sure you are very qualified for such a (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brad, justus
(score: 4.140)

  Sr. VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript

Brad Justus, Sr. VP of Lego Direct did a question and answer session at Brickswest. I have completed the transcript of this event. You can download the .pdf file from here. (URL) Herrera (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

brad, justus
(score: 4.140)

More:  Next Page >>