  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 101 – 120 of about 3900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New pictures LEGOWORLD 2002

Helaas duurt het nog even voor de foto's public zijn denk ik. Maar is er iemand die toevallig een beetje meegeschreven heeft tijdens de Q&A met Brad Justus? M.a.w. Vertel, vertel, vertel!! Also some pictures of a small Q&A with (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it)

brad, justus
(score: 1.032)

  Re: New pictures LEGOWORLD 2002

I'm sorry, forgot to set the proper fut. It was only meant to be posted in loc.nl I asked Jeroen if he could tell more about the Q&A session with Brad Justus. Houdoe, Saskia (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it)

brad, justus
(score: 1.031)

  Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal

(...) No. LD can do just about anything it wants-- new molds, new colors, new themes; whatever (per Brad Justus). Some activities, such as creating a new theme require many levels of approval, a process that is time-consuming to say the least (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

brad, justus
(score: 1.030)

  Re: Does Kmart know something we don't?

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H1zwE1.6v2@lugnet.com... (...) It was said (By Brad Justus at Brickfest if my memory serves) that the Yellow Castle came in dead last in the voting. I also got the impression at that time (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

brad, justus
(score: 1.030)

  Re: This is odd...

(...) Who did? ;-) (...) One thing you didn't suggest was that maybe the one motor is worn out. Stefan, did you pull a switch and see if the results were the same? (...) Harvey, this flat out is NOT true. AFOLs comprise only a fraction of TLC's (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 1.027)

  Re: ordine cumulativo per imperial star destroyer - 10030???

(...) Ne prenderei uno anche io (più da fan di Guerre Stellari che non da legoutente :-) ) ... Ma scommetto una pizza che risponderanno picche. Che dite ... scriviamo tutti su lego.direct un messaggio a mo' di "lettera a brad justus .... hemmm ... (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

brad, justus
(score: 1.025)

  LEGO and NASA team up...

A friend transmitted me the announcement below. (it seems that the mentionned (URL) is not yet available) Philo www.philohome.com ---...--- NASA SELECTS LEGO COMPANY TO RUN MARS ROVER NAMING CONTEST NASA announced a contest, which will give American (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce)

brad, justus
(score: 1.022)

  The Planetary Society and LEGO Company Announce Participation in Planetary Mission

The Planetary Society and LEGO Company are also producing two DVDs that will be mounted on the two Mars Exploration Rover-2003 landers. Each DVD will carry millions of names, and people around the world are encouraged to send their names to Mars by (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

brad, justus
(score: 1.021)

  Kort verslag LEGOWORLD 2002

Hallo allemaal, Vermoeid, maar voldaan ben ik gisteren thuisgekomen met Tim Courtney als gast. Na (voor mij) 4 dagen LEGOWORLD kunnen we terug kijken op een zeer geslaagd evenement. Er was weer zeer veel moois te zien zoals je op de reeds gepostte (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.nl)

brad, justus
(score: 1.021)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

(...) BRAD JUSTUS, WE ARE ALL LOSING FAITH AAA...AAARRR...RRRGG...HHH...HHH! (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

brad, justus
(score: 1.021)

  Re: Real Life Amtrak LEGOLAND train car advert

Jake, I don't know if Brad Justus has seen the pictures. But If he hasn't maybe he should. (Turning on light bulb idea) Lets make this into a set and sell it as a LEGO 'promo' set to be sold at LEGOLAND park or on Amtrak or LEGO Direct only . LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

brad, justus
(score: 1.021)

  Re: Lando poll

(...) Great points Leonard!!! I agree that the "endless shades" issue can be as EASILY addressed in just TWO shades. Light and dark. Simple as that... (Yellow and Brown....) I have been ranting about this in the NBA forum as of late... I seem to (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

brad, justus
(score: 1.021)

  Back in the States/LEGOWORLD Thanks

Hey everyone - I arrived in Chicago this afternoon after some time in Denmark and Germany after LEGOWORLD. I'm exhausted!! Right now I'm forcing myself to stay awake until 10:30 or so (normal bedtime) so I can get back into the time zone at home. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events)

brad, justus
(score: 1.019)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

(...) TJ: I suspect that Brad Justus/Lego defines Technic differently than you or I do. I think that my definition is clear. It comes from playing/collecting/ building with these sets and elements for about 15 years. Lego defines the Theme as Star (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

brad, justus
(score: 1.018)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

(...) Brad Justus referred to the book, _The Tipping Point_. What if LD's point of view is that the AFOL market is not ready... yet? It was connected to Time's article, and some other book I haven't read. -Erik (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

brad, justus
(score: 1.017)

  Legoworld 2002 - a brief review (and a longer one)

Dear Lego Enthusiasts! Today the biggest (and greatest!) Lego Fest ever will find its end. I myself had the chance to attend Legoword 2002 in Zwolle/Netherlands for 3 of the 5 days. So here comes my brief report about it: "LEGOWORLD 2002 HAS BEEN (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it) !!

brad, justus
(score: 1.015)

  Re: Brad Justus at Legoworld 2002

(...) Hi Jonathan, he was there for 2 days and he gave us (members of de Bouwsteen and attending guests ca. 90 minutes for questions and answers. So you can imagine he mentiond just EVERYTHING in that time. But if you ask, if he gave any special (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 1.015)

  Zwolle in diretta

Giovedì Viaggio: durata prevista otto ore e mezza (da Milano), durata effettiva undici e mezza. Arrivo a Zwolle, cena al ristorante "Le Mexican". Cucina mexi-franco- zwolliana ("tigellas"). Summercamp Heino. Sistemazione calda, accogliente e (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

brad, justus
(score: 1.015)

  Technic's only in a coma (WAS Re: Technic's Dead )

(...) I don't think Brad Justus and/or LEGO Direct alone can resurrect Technic as we have known it. But I must agree that some of us are losing faith. LEGO (meaning the parent company) needs to take a look at the success of their own Mindstorms (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

brad, justus
(score: 1.013)

  Re: 6636: rerelease of 6332 Town Jr!

To All, (...) That is really bad, but it least it isn't a Legend series. Here is a link for people to see it: (URL)I just don't see any kind of line in TLC's policy on re-releasing. I think Brad Justus from LEGO Direct said they only plan to do (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

brad, justus
(score: 1.010)

More:  Next Page >>