  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 2321 – 2340 of 3139.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New house

(...) I like the house and all the interior detail. One comment I do have though is that when I first saw it (I was just scanning Brickshelf last night), my first impression was "Church". Frank (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

church
(score: 0.323)

  Re: Parts for Meijers in GATS

Rick, I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I think a 6-baseplate meijer's is way too big for a number of reasons. First off, we're not going to have THAT much more space than in GR, and you and Kai are already talking Army and Navy bases. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 0.323)

  Re: New house

My grandfather is an architect that studied under one of Frank Lloyd Wright assistants and he designed many churches, homes, and office buildings in my city. I figure that I noticed this "Wrightesk" aesthetic in my own designs and figured it was (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

church
(score: 0.323)

  Re: November meeting

(...) How about the 3rd of December(as scott and Amy are busy the 17th and 25th and it's to late to do one this weekend)However if you are interested in doing a train show layout at The Great American Train show (GATS) at the Novi Expo center in (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

amy
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Wanted: 3 x 4 tan panels (from oasis ambush)

(...) Do you mean 1x4x3 high??? I don't have any of those to sell, unf. Speaking of which, if you decide to return the Church to component parts can you (or anyone else in the club that has a bunch) loan me some of your clears? I heard a nasty rumor (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Confusion - who's coming?

(...) Just got back into town and I'm catching up on MichLUG stuff. I don't know my availability in January yet, but if I can come--or even if I can only do setup and takedown--I can bring the Castle display I'm doing for the church benefit. It's a (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 0.321)

  Teaching/Coaching Robotics -- Day 1

Well! It's been a lot of work from vision to reality, but FLL Team #1096 (Kathryn Hughes Elementary) had its first meeting last Thursday. I thought I'd share with people here what I'm doing, in hopes of getting some exchange of ideas going in this (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.edu)

hughes
(score: 0.321)

  Teaching/Coaching Robotics -- Day 1

Well! It's been a lot of work from vision to reality, but FLL Team #1096 (Kathryn Hughes Elementary) had its first meeting last Thursday. I thought I'd share with people here what I'm doing, in hopes of getting some exchange of ideas going in this (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.edu)

hughes
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Burly Bionimals, Blue Boats and Big Bad Boulder-throwers (Sydney 9)

(...) (It's probably worth noting that we had to remove the bodies from the field at one point, just to provide space for the battle to continue). After the Dark Shogun's crushing failure against Montgoonery in Bricktoria, I lead the Brick-Morkian (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

church
(score: 0.321)

  Re: My latest cathedral.

Amy Hughes <lugnews@amyhughes.org> wrote in message news:GHBEEG.KG6@lugnet.com... (...) Church (...) walls (...) In the (...) corner (...) roof (...) bricks (...) Those (...) GATS (...) and (...) Yes - That helps. I'll have to try a 1 stud brace on (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

church
(score: 0.321)

  Castle Chrome Knights

Has anyone seen any of the castle chrome promo knights at AMY local stores? I bought a bunch of 4816-18 on-line, but I'm interested in finding 4819 anywhere. Anyone happen to see them lying around? By the way, a local KB Toystore here in Santa Rosa (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

amy
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Finding Lego

(...) A few years ago, I found a 2x2 turntable while I was in church. At that time, my collection was pathetic and this discovery doubled my supply of 2x2 turntables. I was thrilled! More recently, I was walking through a busy part of my university (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

church
(score: 0.321)

  Re: humble beginings of a large Amoco Gas station

Lindsay & All, (...) Indeed. You gotta watch out for those Amoco / BP (My dad always called it Bachelor Provisions) bums. Not even a car wash, huh! ; ) Competition is always a good thing, especially in the gas station market, a lot of $$ there. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

church
(score: 0.321)

  Re: GATS Church

No, see, the church is gonna be one of our train CARS. Put that puppy up on bogieplates and away you go! (You should see how big the train engine is!) Peter (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

church
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Train show interest

(...) i amy not know trains, but i'll go for it. Rick (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

amy
(score: 0.321)

  WTB: Code Pilot

hi: My Code Pilot barcode reader died on me. So I am looking for a new one. If anyone has a functioning one that they arent using anymore let me know what you would want for it. I am not looking for the entire set, just the code pilot. Thanks Jim (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

hughes
(score: 0.320)

  Re: Confusion (the convention, not Amy's general state of being)

(...) Oh no! That was a neat church but if I were picking one to save it would be the diamond window highrise!!! <snipped good building ideas> (...) I wasn't at Contraption so don't know how big 2X is... Sorry for any confusion about Confusion (1) (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 0.320)

  Re: My latest cathedral.

(...) y'all s'posed to remove yer hats in church? (URL) #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

church
(score: 0.320)

  Friday - Disaster, Saturday - Good Times

Well, now that I've almost recovered from the last couple of days, I'm finally ready to post. First of all, I think the layout looks awesome, and will be very well received. You guys have all done so much excellent work. Paul has been such an (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

church
(score: 0.320)

  Next MonLUG meeting

Hello all, Mark this date in your calendars. The next MonLUG meeting will be Friday, August 24th at my place. It will begin sometime in the afternoon (around 2pm) and run until whenever... Bring your MOCs and stuff to trade. Most MonLUG members have (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

church
(score: 0.320)

More:  Next Page >>