 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 255
254  |  256
Subject:
Next MonLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 00:27:56 GMT

Hello all,

Mark this date in your calendars. The next MonLUG meeting will be Friday,
August 24th at my place. It will begin sometime in the afternoon (around
2pm) and run until whenever... Bring your MOCs and stuff to trade.

Most MonLUG members have already confirmed their availability. What about
you ParLUGmentarians? The more the merrier.

Also, j'aimerais remercier Luc (MonLUG #6) pour nous avoir accueilli dans
son domicile lors de la rencontre de mardi dernier.

Luc has a wonderful small/rural town layout with an impressive school,
church and train station, most of which will end up in our layout for our
November train show. Merci Luc!

KZ
MonLUG #3