  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 2021 – 2040 of 3139.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  The Biblical Significance of Iraq

More information for everyone and should be of particular interest to Christians and Jews: + The Biblical Garden of Eden was located in Iraq, where the first man and woman were created and where God's first covenant with humanity was made. + God's (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.184)

  Re: Mecha-zuna, a pictoral Story...

Okay... Lame history lesson ON: The Byzantine empire was an Eastern Roman/Greek empire. The capital was Constantinople, which is now modern-day Istanbul, capital of Turkey (an Islamic country). Constantinople fell to the Turks in 1453. The Byzantine (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.184)

  Re: Abston Church of Christ dedication service - you're invited

(...) Here is a pic of me posing with a 4 wide: (URL) normally *do* wear a hat-- perhaps turn it around and call it a yarmulke? :-) Send me a snail and I'll send me along! -John (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 1.184)

  Re: Abston Church of Christ dedication service - you're invited

(...) Great, I look forward to seeing the completed pictures. (...) Umm, Hmm. I haven't ever gotten around to making a minfig version of me. Guess I'll have to come up with something. If I do, I'll let you know. (...) -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 1.184)

  Re: Abston Church of Christ dedication service - you're invited

(...) I'm the LARGE smiley face from the Alfa Team with brown hair. If you don't have that head then just a classic smiley will do. Put me in a blue suit. (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 1.184)

  Re: Abston Church of Christ dedication service - you're invited

My minime: I will be shaved for the event. So please use a diver's head with glasses, but you'll have to brasso off the microphone. Brown hair...crew cut from the alpha team sets since we can't wear hats. OR I can shave my head for the occasion and (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 1.183)

  Re: Abston Church of Christ dedication service - you're invited

(...) <snip> (...) Jamie and I would like to attend, and sat down last night figure out what we were going to wear. Jamie: Hermione hair, Hermione face, Adventurer Chick's Torso, and black legs. Me: Normal Brown Hair, Young Obi-Wan's face (From (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 1.183)

  Re: Abston Church of Christ dedication service - you're invited

(...) Tony can correct me if I am wrong, but I think he meant that he wanted the LARGE smiley face and regular brown hair. (That's how I read his sentence anyhow.) -Jason (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 1.183)

  Re: Castle Stuff?

(...) **Update on fundraiser below** Hi Greg, My name is Tony and I’m the one planning the fundraiser event. This event will take place November 9 10 11th of November in Lansing. Michlug is having a meeting on the 20th of October in Dewitt, which is (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 1.183)

  Re: Abston Church of Christ dedication service - you're invited

(...) Yeah, standard smiley with sunglasses will be fine. (...) The femail adventurers head has small smiling red lips and brown locks of curly hair. I would prefer that one if possible. The hermoine head looks kind of silly actually. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 1.183)

  Re: Abston Church of Christ dedication service - you're invited

(...) I'd be happy to attend, and congratulations on the near-completion of all your efforts! Clothing--up to you. Minifig head--"Doc" from the LoM sets or Arctic sets. Full beard, glasses. hair--standard male hair, brown. If you need a reference, (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 1.183)

  Re: Greetings, newbie here

(...) THanks so much for the info, I didn't realise there was a TRU in the area! (...) Yes, the rack from my last castle (and the cages on the gatehouse) seemed to be very "popular" at brickfest, so I included them in my newest castle as well, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

church
(score: 1.183)

  Re: Freedom vs. Wellfare

(...) That is a correct restatement of what I said, yes. There are no rights to free goods. This is a fundamental tenet of my belief system. It is not held by all americans (witness those who feel a tithe to their church is a mandatory moral (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.183)

  fundraiser times

Hello Everyone, It is official. I have the times dates and where. Where: Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church 3815 S. Cedar, Lansing MI 48910 Please use map blast or some other site to get directions. Date: November 9th 10th and 11th Time: Set (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 1.182)

  Re: Bardiel is done

"Kyle Keppler" <kindustries@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:GL89rx.CGE@lugnet.com... (...) The story in brief: The Boy (20 something) and the Robot have been hiding for over a month (you're not supposed to know why they are wanted) in dark parts (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

church
(score: 1.182)

  Re: Directions

(...) Sorry. This is directions to my church where the funraiser is being held. Tony (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 1.182)

  for those still clueless

for those still clueless on where to go on the last leg of the journey... Exit on Exit 85, turn towards the direction of the Farm-somethin building. Go down dewitt road until you see a sports park on the far right corner, and a horse stable on the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

church
(score: 1.182)

  church 99% completed

I received the box lego I ordered from Lego Direct....finally - which upset me that it took too long - I mailed the money order last Friday, and I finally got it 8 days after.... not good when you think that now adays you have to pay for your own (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

church
(score: 1.181)

  Lego Shop @ Home order

I ordered a sizeable order (no deluxe metroliner kit, this time, sorry) I ordered several bulk packs to finish up a small town church, to be unvieled at a future rtl dinner. I also ordered 2 club cars, a dragon rider, and another mcdonalds (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

church
(score: 1.181)

  MichLUG 1st Anniversary Meeting - Scott's Report

To All, MichLUG has a great meeting on Saturday, October 20th, 2001. We were celebrating the 1st anniversary of MichLUG, right back where we started, in Dewitt, town of progress. : ) My apologies for the lateness of the post, it was a busy morning. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.announce) !

church
(score: 1.181)

More:  Next Page >>