Subject:
fundraiser times
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:48:37 GMT

Hello Everyone,

It is official. I have the times dates and where.

Where: Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church
       3815 S. Cedar, Lansing MI 48910
       Please use map blast or some other site to get directions.

Date: November 9th 10th and 11th

Time: Set up time is 6:00 pm till we get tired
          More set up time from 7am? to 10am
          Show starts 10am till 4pm Saturday

I’m working on getting an appreciation dinner for Saturday night around 6pm
or 7pm.That gives time to raid the stores for Legos.

          Show starts again at 1pm till 5pm Sunday
          5pm till 7pm is tear down

Thanks to everyone who is participating.