  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 1721 – 1740 of 3139.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Meet Saturday Nov 11: Ambler PA

Hello friends & strangers, The next GardenSlug meeting is Nov 11 near Philadelphia. Cletus has found space at his church and we shall see how big the train track becomes this time. Bring your creations to display! As usual, ending time is not (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa)

church
(score: 1.232)

  Medieval Brikwars in November!

Hi All! I would like to invite any/all interested NELUGgers to a medieval-themed Brikwars event at my place. We have a dedicated LEGO-room at our new place that is pretty sizable, and can certainly accomodate a huge battefield - perhaps, if it's (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

church
(score: 1.232)

  Re: Medieval Brikwars in November!

(...) While I would LOVE to do this I really can't commit to anything right now with the Baby and all. I suppose there is a chance I could do something but don't plan around me. Most of my efforts at the moment are focused on the Train show on Dec (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

church
(score: 1.232)

  Re: Church design - what is right?

Here is a link to a plan diagram of fairly typical cathedral. Cathedrals derive their plan form from the basilica. (URL) Tower should face West (often referred to as the West works) 2. Front door at the West, under the Rose Window -- the whole West (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

church
(score: 1.232)

  Re: Is it appropriate to post large models here?

(...) Nah, don't worry about it with small files. Your "Baroque Church Facade" post was only 47,684 bytes (about 46.5 KB) -- still pretty small. You'd have to be posting 500 KB files often in order to cause a problem. --Todd [xfut -> lugnet.cad] (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad)

church
(score: 1.232)

  Is it appropriate to post large models here?

I've posted two decent sized .dat models here recently (St Marks and the Baroque Church). Is this appropriate? Is there any danger of using up too much disk space? Should we only post if there are requests (I could just post pictures from my web (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

church
(score: 1.231)

  Lego sets 1957-1958 for sale

309 Church 310 Esson filling station 700/3 Gift package 700/4 Gift package 200 Town Plan board: Cloth Decorated To sell individually or as package. Any reasonable offers considered. (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

church
(score: 1.231)

  Church, 2nd version.

Hello all! I have now some new pictures of my church online. The first version had some errors, which I have now corrected. Have a look! (URL) Jensen E-mail: sonnich@novobcs.ee Phone: +372 6 501 324 www.novobcs.ee (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

church
(score: 1.231)

  Guinness 2000 Record Wind-up and original record

Hi all, a soon as we complete our documentation package, everything is submitted to the Guinness committee. So far, it looks good. A full report and more pics are also in order - hopefully soon. Resonding to a request from Sonnich Jensen, here's a (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains) !

church
(score: 1.231)

  Another LEGO encounter

Any day that I can wear my LEGOLAND windbreaker is a good day and any day that I get to talk to people about LEGO when they notice my jacket is a really good day... Shopping in the mall on Friday night a young sales lady in a store asked if I had (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

church
(score: 1.230)

  Lego Building Comp at MSFC

hi all for those in Melbourne on Friday night (Nov 10th) the Melbourne Science Fiction Club is having a Lego Building Competition. Entry is open to all members and non-members. meeting starts at 8pm - building will probably start around 9pm. The (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

church
(score: 1.230)

  From Harry Browne

Posted in its entirety. Note that I personally do not think it's appropriate to forward this to everyone in your address book as the message advocates, I'm a bit disappointed by that. I only forwarded it to those people that I felt were likely to be (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

church
(score: 1.230)

  Re: Close Encounters

Jeremy Dullard <jemgnu@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G3q90s.3xx@lugnet.com... (...) form? (...) BRIKWARS! Hey Jeremy! We're neighbours! I'm in Brunswick too! You simply HAVE to try and get to the Melbourne SF club Lego building comp tonight (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

church
(score: 1.230)

  Choose your building site for the train layout.

FYI, I already sent this to our mailing list. Please respond to either. OK here we go. Here is the layout with a coordinate system around it. (URL) way I see this working is that people will pick the areas that they plan to build on by selecting an (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

church
(score: 1.230)

  Eric's Pictures from the GardenSlug Meeting (Was: My Photos From Ambler)

Hello Everyone, Just wanted to repost the following message to Lugnet.General. I tried this once using e-mail, I waited an hour, but it didn't show up, so I'm going to try it again with the web interface. Sorry if it shows up again later. The (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

church
(score: 1.229)

  Re: Church, 2nd version.

Pretty Nifty Sonnich Jensen <sonnich.jensen@novobcs.ee> wrote in message news:G5IzLp.50q@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

church
(score: 1.229)

  Eric's Pictures from our GardenSLUG Meeting (Was: My Photos From Ambler)

Hello Everyone, Just wanted to repost the following message to Lugnet.General. The meeting was great! Thanks to everyone that attended! It was great seeing some new faces, and some old ones from our last meeting. Hope everyone will be able to make (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.general)

church
(score: 1.229)

  Re: Red Gatehouse with white tower

(...) I like the curvature of the whole model, especially the red portion of it. Too bad some of the pictures are reflecting and hard to see... :-( ... I remember seeing your Church at the Brickfest and usually complex models like that are more (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

church
(score: 1.229)

  rtlToronto 7 Event Poster Final Available

Hi folks, Run, don't walk, to get the first rtlToronto 7: The Plastic Dust is Normal Event Poster: (URL) them out and put them up everywhere, at your office, school, church, community center, cult compound, whatever. For example, I have a poorly (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

church
(score: 1.229)

  Re: What is the sound of one brick dropping?

(...) Where does it say I have to keep a straight face? If you cannot enjoy yourself at church what is the point in going? Not to say that it should be Evening at the Improv or anything irreverent. But why go if the only thing you can think of while (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

church
(score: 1.228)

More:  Next Page >>