 Off-Topic / Fun / 6183
Re: What is the sound of one brick dropping?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 15:23:26 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jude Beaudin writes:
Sorry, I didn't see you down there. ;-)

Well, true, maybe you need to get down from that pedestal you're standing
on, buddy! ;-)

-Shiri
P.S. Tim and I were wondering how the hell you keep a straight face while
preaching. ;-)

Where does it say I have to keep a straight face? If you cannot enjoy
yourself at church what is the point in going? Not to say that it should be
Evening at the Improv or anything irreverent. But why go if the only thing
you can think of while there is what you will do when you leave? After all
if that is what you are doing you really are not there. :-)

Jude