 General / 24564
24563  |  24565
Subject:
What is the sound of one brick dropping?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 04:24:56 GMT

So I was sorting out some bricks (kids in bed, I'm full
of turkey - what better way to spend the evening?) when
something fell on the floor.

I wasn't sure what it was, but as I got down on all
fours to look for it, I thought "It sounded like a
half-bushing".

Then I realized how stupid it was trying to identify a
Lego element by the sound it made hitting the floor.

Then I saw it.

It was a half-bushing.

I've been playing with this stuff for too long.

   Andrew