 General / 24566
Re: What is the sound of one brick dropping?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 05:53:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Andrew Lipson writes:
Then I realized how stupid it was trying to identify a
Lego element by the sound it made hitting the floor.

It was a half-bushing.

Now, if you'd have known what *color* it was...

:)

sc

PS.  Ok fine!  I know, I know.  It was gray.

But was it smooth or did it have teeth on one side?