 Off-Topic / Fun / 6180
Re: What is the sound of one brick dropping?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:09:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jude Beaudin writes:
Sorry, I didn't see you down there. ;-)

Well, true, maybe you need to get down from that pedestal you're standing
on, buddy! ;-)

-Shiri
P.S. Tim and I were wondering how the hell you keep a straight face while
preaching. ;-)