  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 1541 – 1560 of about 3100.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?

(...) Tobbe, Tobbe.... In August 2000 me and my SO was in Billund, and we bought our first 4561 at an auction there, for DKK 610. Already then did my housebound say: "We can afford one train, but not the consequences of starting to collect trains". (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

church
(score: 0.395)

  Re: Abston Church of Christ

This is arguably one of the coolest LEGO projects I've ever seen, anywhere. I am not at all even slightly religious, but I feel that I can appreciate the spirit of your creation. In short, you need to do more of this. (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.arch)

church
(score: 0.395)

  Train Operating Weekend invitation (Vancouver, BC Canada)

Ever get tired of watching the trains go round and round at a show? Ever want to build a really *big* layout? Ever want to run trains that really go somewhere and do work? Ever wanted to run Lego trains using DCC? Then here's your chance. On the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

church
(score: 0.394)

  Re: NCLTC Christmas Layout Display Wrap Up - Long

"Martin Legault" <mlegault@nortelnetworks.com> wrote in message news:H8AG4z.E6@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) you. I (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Martin - thanks for your comments. The church was built by me with some help from my son (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.town)

church
(score: 0.394)

  The Rock (for my large church)

I've almost finished the rock to put my church on. It has 2 train tunnels, and a monorail tunnel. "the Rock" features a viewing platform, a monorail loop and station, a waterfall and small lake, a power station, and losts of bare rock. Plants have (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

church
(score: 0.394)

  Re: New MOCs: Some really tiny NYC landmarks

(...) Hi Sean, Very nice. I really like the Citigroup Tower (& Church...nice) and the UN. Both very nicely done. That day you and I met outside the Citigroup Tower I really noticed how impressive it really is....and you've captured it well. Very (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

church
(score: 0.394)

  Re: This is early, I know, but...

Ed McGlynn uttered: (...) While (...) pressure (...) their (...) on (...) You mean I gotta come up with a whole batch of new creations in just one month!!! <grin> Okay, I guess we can do that. I will see what I can do this week about scheduling the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

church
(score: 0.394)

  Re: This is early, I know, but...

(...) Good point, John! It would help to keep the ball rolling if new members are drummed up. While we're probably OK with planning things as we go on the spur of the moment, newbies may not harken to that idea. Yes, I think the GATS show will count (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

church
(score: 0.394)

  Re: Here's the thing...

(...) Actually there's been an overall PC industry goal of legacy free PCs lately (ie, USB and Firewire externally only, so no more IEEE1284 parallel, RS232 serial, PS2 key/mouse etc) and laptops have led the charge. I had to fight to get a Latitude (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

amy
(score: 0.394)

  Re: The Rock (for my large church)

(...) I don't expect any derailments, since the only track that is going through is straight (2 tracks, each 12 sections long). The tunnel on the "waterfall" side is a "dummy" for now. Anyway, the large black wall contains a section that can be (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

church
(score: 0.394)

  New MOCs: Some really tiny NYC landmarks

All: Hi there, everyone! Over the weekend I made some super-tiny scale New York City landmarks. Each is no more than a few inches tall... I made the CitiGroup Center, the Empire State Building, the UN, and the Woolworth Building. The Citigroup (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town) !!

church
(score: 0.394)

  New MOCs: Some really tiny NYC landmarks

All: Hi there, everyone! Over the weekend I made some super-tiny scale New York City landmarks. Each is no more than a few inches tall... I made the CitiGroup Center, the Empire State Building, the UN, and the Woolworth Building. The Citigroup (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.arch)

church
(score: 0.394)

  Re: Keychains & Membership Items

Amy & All, (...) I can make anytime. As for the meeting place, I don't know for sure, but I am pretty flexible. Amy, did you get any e-mails from me lately? I sent you a txt file on Monday. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 0.394)

  Re: The Rock (for my large church)

"BrickBuy" <pjanssen@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:H7sBJ9.IJ6@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) pieces (...) transportation. (...) more. (...) Great MOC. Two things that really jumped out at me: (1) the different strata of rock; and (2) the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

church
(score: 0.393)

  Re: The Rock (for my large church)

Very, VERY nice! It rocks! (...) Your waterfall: these things tend to flow between rocks, not on top of them. And you could add sparkling water at the bottom and at the point the left flow bends to the right one. Some clear and trans-blue 1x1 plates (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

church
(score: 0.393)

  Re: The Rock (for my large church)

(...) ... Paul, nice work. I'm working on the first module for the NCLTC layout, and I'd love to know more about how you plan to move it, assemble it, and handle any on-site disasters like derailments inside the tunnels. First, is it two huge pieces (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

church
(score: 0.393)

  Re: Nonhuman2: Interaction?

i love using non human thngs it makes it a lot cooler. i made som up myself, used existing names from thign, and well jsut had fun foling wth them. they make my setups and evrything better. so here they are. enjoy, and drectquestin to me here, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

amy
(score: 0.393)

  My anniversary of an unfortuante event

Two years ago on Christmas Eve (December 24, 2000) I was involved in a near-fatal motor vehicle collision. The physical scars and impairment that resulted are with me daily, but I don't often re-play my memory of the events. As I sat in church (...) (22 years ago, 25-Dec-02, to lugnet.people)

church
(score: 0.392)

  Re: Ornithopter

(...) certainly looks like what I thought an ornithopter should look like! Give your figs a nice birds eye view of Abston, too! ROSCO (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

amy
(score: 0.392)

  Re: Ornithopter

Amy, I can't comment on its accuracy--it's been 12 years since I read the original Dune books--but I love the design, particularly the cockpit glass. I look forward to seeing it in a few hours! Peter (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

amy
(score: 0.392)

More:  Next Page >>