 Town / 5564
Re: The Rock (for my large church)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 19:06:18 GMT

"BrickBuy" <pjanssen@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message
news:H7sBJ9.IJ6@lugnet.com...
I've almost finished the rock to put my church on. It has 2 train tunnels,
and a monorail tunnel. "the Rock" features a viewing platform, a monorail
loop and station, a waterfall and small lake, a power station, and losts • of
bare rock. Plants have been seeded, but haven't bloomed yet :>), after
detailing it is going to be much greener in a few places....One whole side
has the Michlug train logo, and the "lego" logo. Above this wall is a
display gallery that can be used to display a train up to 10 straight • pieces
of track long (only 6 wide). It is build into 2 sections for • transportation.

Let me know what you think, and what areas you think I should detail some • more.

Paul

Great MOC.  Two things that really jumped out at me: (1) the different
strata of rock; and (2) the electrical transformers in your power station
made by stacking 2x2 small radar dishes.

Tim