  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 1181 – 1200 of about 3100.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

(...) You're right. It's good to get spelling correct but it shouldn't be the be all and end all of evaluating an argument. Here's my view of why it was mentioned: Mladen was just trying to undercut Amy's point and tear her down without contributing (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

amy
(score: 1.341)

  Re: Sat the 17th?

Amy & I are planning to be there : ) Wayne Sardullo <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message news:GMt9oI.4vv@lugnet.com... (...) other (...) the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

amy
(score: 1.341)

  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

(...) Well, you slagged Eric too. You just have to prove that you are right, don't you Larry? You just couldn't leave Amy's first message to Eric alone, could you? You always have to add your two cents... Well, this is what it got you. (...) Nah, I (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

amy
(score: 1.341)

  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

(...) Larry, getting actively involved is something many of us try to do, Mladnen included. Unfortunately, sometimes helping comes across as criticism, no matter how hard we try to make it not look like that. I've recently been on that side of (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

amy
(score: 1.341)

  Re: Wanted

(...) Larry, This is rich coming form you. You are recognised as being one of the biggest mudslingers on this forum. Shame on you. I also noticed that you have not apologised to Mladen yet for claiming he was “slagging” Amy(?): (URL) on you twice. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

amy
(score: 1.340)

  Re: Confusion - Any thoughts?

To All, All right, here is who we have so far: Scott Tony Rick - Maybe Amy Chris? Peter If anyone wants to let us bring something for the show, even if you are not going, I will pick it up sometime, or whatever. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.340)

  Re: Minifig sticker generator

Amy, I just recently tried this to visit your web page for your sticker generator, but now, I get a "not found" error message. Did you move your sticker generator? Thanks, Franklin (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

amy
(score: 1.340)

  Possible LEGO swap meet?

Hello. I talked with a few of my LEGO friends here in town (Columbus) & they've been thinking about having a LEGO swap meet... A chance to get together & swap sets & parts. They're thinking about meeting sometime before Thanksgiving in Columbus at (...) (26 years ago, 3-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

church
(score: 1.338)

  Re: What makes larry think I am too lazy to unsubscribe?

(...) me and *many* others, I would reconsider... but for now Mladen has received a free pass from me and I no longer directly comment on what he did or did not do, said or did not say. That Amy was gracious enough to let him off the hook for it (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

amy
(score: 1.338)

  Re: next meeting?

Amy & All, What? An actual MichLUG postigon LUGNET? (...) Yes, we talked about it on Yahoo, it will be the 15th, 12 to wheenver, at Kai's. Apologies to anyone not on the Yahoo link. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.338)

  Re: next meeting?

Amy & All, (...) (Just a mild jest, actually) (...) Yes, well, we were discussing it a little bit before, and I am unsure why we still are. To keep some things from LUGNET, but not sure what else. Maybe we should use LUGNET more, especially the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.338)

  What makes larry think I am too lazy to unsubscribe?

(...) Youch! An insult. (...) No. (...) Its content is mostly junk. I did not sign up for it. It is junk mail. QED. (...) In what way? I have a lot "priorities", I can't think of any which are directly related to LUGNET. (...) I have said it before, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

amy
(score: 1.338)

  Re: Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms

"John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com> wrote in message news:GnrswI.K5r@lugnet.com... (...) Lego (...) can (...) the ideas and design direction that they give is worth the cost of the book and more. I have only seen the electronic version so i don't (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

amy
(score: 1.337)

  Re: Howdy

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I predict that the 8480 Space Shuttle will be recognized as one of the greatest sets of all time once it is discontinued. I don't know if you heard me bitching about the .arl group instead of .nova. I guess Todd wouldn't (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.va.arl)

church
(score: 1.337)

  Re: meeting?

Amy & All, Hmm... e-mail replay does not appear to have come through. I hope it doesn't show up a few times! : ) (...) I can't believe no one posted anything yet. Probably waiting for Scott's Meeting Wrap-up! : ) I will get to that soon, I am still (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.336)

  Re: GATS Totals

Amy & All, Just to be clear, I am only asking for totals if you have extra. If you have a building that is using 4 of your green 32x32, and you have 4, that means you have available none. : ) (...) Oh, come on Amy, tear it down for the plates! ; ) I (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.336)

  Re: meeting pictures?

Amy, (...) Well, I know Lester did, since he had a fancy dancy new digital camera. I am unsure if he has a Brickshelf account. However, I think *everyone* else forgot theirs. : / I was a mile away from home when I remembered, and Lynn, who was (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.336)

  December 15th Meeting Agenda & Thoughts

To All, I have been thinking a lot lately, especially now that MichLUG has it's first year under its belt (And a great year it has been! : ) ) what are plans directions will be in the near future. I have talked to man of you here and there about a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.335)

  Re: Images

Amy & All, (...) Thanks for that. I will send both of them, just in case! (...) Oh no, not more Mac people! ; ) (They had probably the best keychain prices, and the snazzy LEGO like keychain holder thingees, so that is why I picked them) (...) I (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.335)

  Re: Griswold Place

(...) Amy,Thanks again for doing the photography.My minifig bucket is calling your name:-) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

amy
(score: 1.335)

More:  Next Page >>