  Search Results: amy hughes church
 Results 1081 – 1100 of about 3100.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: tiny GATS layout change

(...) Amy i made the change in our layout but that area is your space so use whatever plates you want in that area. (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.364)

  Re: tiny GATS layout change

(...) Amy, Steve has most of out T's (he emailed this morning)so we will be allright as we have 48 of them.However if people have your own i would bring them (and any other plates that you wish) just in case to make changes. (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.364)

  Re: t-shirts (MLTC)

(...) I have no problem waiting on the train logo.MichLUG logo is fine right now.Amy can you come up with a black outlined logo with different colored letters and see what looks the best?(as if you didn't have enough to do:-) ) (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.364)

  Re: Office Building

Amy Hughes wrote in message ... (...) light blue windows looks great. Love the tiled floors inside too. The diamond section on the front is the icing on the cake. Great job! Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

amy
(score: 1.364)

  Re: Office Building

(...) That building is great Amy. I love the diamond window, and the lobby. Can't wait to see it in person at GATS. -Jason (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

amy
(score: 1.364)

  Re: tiny GATS layout change

(...) (what Amy said... Geocities won't support letting you link directly into images, you have to embed the image into an HTML page and give a ref to that. Even if the page consists of just the image tag that you need, that will do the trick. Takes (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.364)

  Re: train stickers

Amy & All, (...) Just remember, I took a screen capture from Powerpoint to Paint and converted it to a JPG, so that is why it is so funny. I will print it here since I have a nice printer and see if it comes out better. (...) I will play with the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.363)

  Re: train stickers

Amy, (...) The only reason I converted it to JPG was to post it in a compressed format for the internet. I am using the source picture in Powerpoint. Powerpoint can use GIF's, mostly used for animations for what I see of them, I see jpg's used more. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.363)

  Re: t-shirts/ WE NEED INPUT ON LOGO CHOICE PEOPLE!

To All, I am sorry I have not posted too much this weekend, I had a ship building weekend for Contraption with Tim Courtney and Trevor Pruden. it was a lot of fun, but I have a ton of stuff to clean up now. I will post mre later! (...) I like the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.363)

  Re: GATS layout suggestions

(...) Amy I moved the road over.I had a enough room between big red and your white building to slide things to the left. (...) Ok i moved the monorail.Keep in mind the track(mono) sits on 16 bricks then the track itself(to keep clear for the RR (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.363)

  Re: t-shirts (MLTC)

(...) Exactly what i am saying.... do MichLUG shirts now and take time to debate whether we want to go with a non railroad logo or not later when the time pressure is off. So we have two votes in favor of doing that it sounds like (Scott and myself) (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.363)

  Contraption - Tomorrow - final Thoughts

To All, Well, I looked at the form, and it does appear that it is 30.00 per person. AFAIK, Amy said that we did not have to pay, which was what Bobt he contraptionguy said to her. Now, if this does not pan out properly, maybe we can have dinner or (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.363)

  Re: Ambassador Train - What do we want to do?

Amy & All, (...) Thanks, can you get that 1/8th size? (...) I don't have software capable of that here, I have to wait until tonight. Does anyone know offhand the dimensions on a 4x16 brick wall? : ) I have no bricks here to do it with! Scott (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.363)

  Re: Ambassador Train - What do we want to do?

Amy & All, (...) I was just trying to illustrate what I thought it might look like. We do have room, Larry said the size can be up to 4 studs x 16 studs in size (Rectangle) ___...___ | | | |4 studs | | |___...___| 16 studs (...) That is fine, if you (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.363)

  Re: Track Designer help, please

Amy & All, (...) "Oh, your one of those people" - The 6th Day, evil corporate guy talking to Arnold ; ) Mac's are fine, not my preference. (...) Well, I do a screen capture (using print screen button, and pasting it into Paint, or the Mac (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.363)

  Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status

Kai & All, (...) Ugh, I really hate posting from the web interface. Since I have been in South Bend, it has almost been exclusive. : ( Drunk! (...) Yes. We shall see. Let's see what Amy says tomorrow. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.363)

  Re: Office Building

(...) That's sweet building, Amy. Congrats. Excellent design, and nice detail in the lobby and behind the amazing diagonal window. Bravo. -The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith @8-) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

amy
(score: 1.363)

  Re: Happy Birthday to me..... Shell Station Update too!

Amy & All, (...) Let's see here.... I could do the math, but I don't feel like it. I don't do too much differently on my birthday, but thanks! I love the Bush connection! ; ) (...) I am too! I have been thinking about it too much lately! Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.363)

  Re: My proposed layout changes (was: Track Designer help, please)

(...) Amy i got your copy made the changes with the T plates by Scotts gas station and moved the road over a little so you have those 4 plates on the upper part.I'm leaving my neighborhood area alone for now right now however. (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.362)

  Re: Ambassador Train - What do we want to do?

To All, All right, I guess since no one is responding to this, I guess we go forward. Amy, did you have a logo for MTLC? Can we just use that one? I figure one label on each side of the container., a total of 4, correct? One with this layout: MTLC (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

amy
(score: 1.362)

More:  Next Page >>