Re: t-shirts (MLTC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:41:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

Hmm.. maybe it would be a good idea to do something that involves trains in
the Michigan area. Why don't we go for the MichLUG logo for now, and then
for the show in Novi or whatever, we can vote on an official Logo for the >MLTC?

Exactly what i am saying.... do MichLUG shirts now and take time to debate
whether we want to go with a non railroad logo or not later when the time
pressure is off.

So we have two votes in favor of doing that it sounds like  (Scott and
myself) and some folks that said they are OK with whatever, but I am not
sure I am clear on what Amy or Chris wants to do...

The most important thing is to get the shirts, let's do at least MichLUG for
now, and get the train one later.

Totally agree on that!