Re: t-shirts/ WE NEED INPUT ON LOGO CHOICE PEOPLE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 00:54:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
... the LUG logo we've already got. I advocate going with that one on
a shirt and holding off on an LTC logo till all have had a chance to
voice their thoughts.

I can do the MichLUG logo in outline form, too. Chris, let me know which you'd
like to put on t-shirts.

The fonts you found look nice but I don't know how well they'd print on t-
shirts. That'd be something to ask the shop. If you're looking to redesign the
logo entirely, keep in mind that we need the design like yesterday if we want t-
shirts in time for GATS, so you'd have to do it quickly.

Amy,ok i saw the others,i have no priblem with them but lets take a vote
right now.So Michigan people do you want to go with Amy's black and white
train logo (see her othe post in this tread)or do the MichLUG logo (in
either black and white like train logo or like the one on our homepage) on a
shirt.We need input ASAP.