Subject:
Contraption - Tomorrow - final Thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 04:31:04 GMT

To All,

Well, I looked at the form, and it does appear that it is 30.00 per person.
AFAIK, Amy said that we did not have to pay, which was what Bobt he
contraptionguy said to her. Now, if this does not pan out properly, maybe we
can have dinner or something somewhere around there. Whoever gets there
first, please check. I don't know when I will be there, I am thinking 5~6PM
EST if traffic is good.

Anyway, if this turns out badly, just look for my Suburban, I will be in the
parking lot, here is a picture:

http://www.geocities.com/legoguy712/my-suburban.jpg

The only difference being my hubcaps being stolen. hopefully Amy can answer
that tomorrow morning. Stay tuned here for updates!

Scott S.