Re: tiny GATS layout change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 21:20:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
Amy i made the change in our layout but that area is your space so use
whatever plates you want in that area.

Well, it did represent a land grab, even if just a small one (3 half plates),
so I thought I'd mention it :-)  It was also an opportunity to provide info on
what I had in mind for the church space.

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
That is true only for "interior" plates, right? That is, roadway
plates are going to be laid out from the club supply, right?

Correct, though we could use some T-plates if you got 'em.
Amy, Steve has most of out T's (he emailed this morning)so we will be
allright as we have 48 of them.However if people have your own i would bring
them (and any other plates that you wish) just in case to make changes.