Re: tiny GATS layout change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 18:41:07 GMT

Amy & All,

See how the road wraps around the mansion on the water? How 'bout if it
instead just headed straight north, essentially moving it two plates to the
west. Move the monorail with it and you have a 1x4 area for the tanks. If
you move that road intersection south by one, eliminating the need for the
curve, you'll free up another plate. Then curve one of those tracks to the
east through the middle of the tanks.

Right, I gave up the tracks right in the middle of it, but I think this
works well. Look at it here:

http://www.geocities.com/legoguy712/scott100.JPG

Scott S.