Re: tiny GATS layout change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 21:13:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:

Amy i made the change in our layout but that area is your space so use
whatever plates you want in that area.

That is true only for "interior" plates, right? That is, roadway plates are
going to be laid out from the club supply, right? Or am I misunderstanding
something?
Right the road plates are supplied from club plates and interior from either
peoples own plates or if needed plates that club owns if members are short
of there own.